*Nederland vs. Livingston Updates*/LIONS WIN!!!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Livingston is the real deal!  So, is Livingston and Lumberton tied for first in District?  I'm confused...this district is wide open again!

Lumberton, Livingston, and Central are 4-1 with Lumberton holding all tiebreakers over the Lions and the Jags....

Livingston is the real deal!  So, is Livingston and Lumberton tied for first in District?  I'm confused...this district is wide open again!

Lumberton, Livingston, and Central are 4-1 with Lumberton holding all tiebreakers over the Lions and the Jags....

Say it again...I love it when you talk Lumberton football to me...

I was impressed with Livingstons athletes. This was a great game. Both teams defense leave a lot to be desired, but the offenses put on a show! Livingston has more speed than any team we have played in my opinion. Grogan was outstanding in a loss. Great HS football game. Gotta regroup for Vidor next week. Congrats Lions, you earned it.

hey admin baberuth ive got a word for the defense plum pitiful and thats being on my best behavior puttin it like that i will give livingston coaches credit though they had something working and they stuck with it . not saying we didnt have something working cause grogan has to be considerd as 1 of the 2 best runners in this area if not the best plain and simple!!!!!

hey admin baberuth ive got a word for the defense plum pitiful and thats being on my best behavior puttin it like that i will give livingston coaches credit though they had something working and they stuck with it . not saying we didnt have something working cause grogan has to be considerd as 1 of the 2 best runners in this area if not the best plain and simple!!!!!

thats 2 words......

don't go joe biden on me with his 3 letter word... jobs  ;D ;D ;D ;D

The Jags are great run stoppers so I thing that KLivingston will have their hands full with Central... It will be can the Jags score... This game looks like it was an entertaining Basketball contest... I look forward to seeing how this district plays out.. I still think Ned might beat Ltrain because they will test their DBs....  But I have beeen wrong about Lumberton before! ;)

I haven't read all the posts. Congrats to Livingston for having several great RBs who can break tackles and take it to the house on any play. 

It's very depressing to score 50 points and still come up short. When you kick of to a team, cause a fumble, it rolls forward and bounces right into the hands of another player and he takes it to the house, it'skinda like the writing on the wall that it just isn't your night for breaks. Livingston does not turn the ball over and, correct me if I'm wrong, but they only threw 3 times and got intentional grounding called on one.

This was a great game even though we lost. Both teams never gave in and someone had to lose.

105 total points is all I need to say. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476