Who is the best linebacker in 2a?

• 1 month later...

What is ya'lls opinion?

I think the stelly kid from hardin is the best.  He is avg like 12 tackles a game

Is 2A 2nd team all states LB

dfield wins this wins this hands down.  2a all state MVP,  plus yall kiddies dont know how to hit like we do in east texas.  we bragg about slobberknocker hits and tackles behind the line, and sacks.  not tackles per game.

Guest rykerx144

wheeew!  I am so glad you two guys was in here to give this intellectually sound opinions of south east Texas football compared to east Texas football!!  for a second there I thought i was going to have to form my own opinion and I'm not sure how that would have went???  But NO, you two stepped up to bat and cleared that right up for us!  Thanks guys.

PS. Is there anything thing else you two could tell us here in southeast Texas about football that might help us in our pursuit to be just like you guys in east Texas??? 

• 2 weeks later...

Daingerfield had two great linebackers this year.  Carl Moore (All-state - Defensive Player of the Year) and Julius Hurndon (First Team - All-state).  Both were seniors and both will be hard to replace. 

Just including the ones I saw in person this year: I liked Mike Jenkins from Newton and Robert Medina from Cisco.  Both were really good ball players. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder