Lumberton vs. PN-G Predictions?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not being bias in this one. If the same physical Lumberton team shows up Friday like they did last year, it will be a blow out. PNG has been pushed around the field all year long, and I'm talking badly. Our O-Line has been blown off the ball, and our D-Line hasn't penetrated a backfield yet.  Lumberton 35  PNG 14          I hope I'm wrong, but unless the players dig deep and play for pride this could get ugly quick. PS I hope I'm wrong and PNG wins

We need a change don't u agree fan?

Yes, Matt is a good man but his time is up. He has been there longer than any other coach has stayed at PNG. and I don't want Long or anyone else who has ever coached there before. Would like to see a change like we did when we hired Malone. It is an attractive position, with good following and a new facility. No need to settle.

Be careful what you wish for, Might not turn out so good. Good luck to both teams.

Definitely be careful what you wish for. LCM has had several coaches and look at where they are at. L-Town also has had a history of changing coaches as fast as underwear and it took forever before someone finally had the foresight and the huevos to actually give the job to someone already on staff that was proving a winner in the lower levels. Our last coach, Fuller was hired over the then DC Terry Poole and we saw what happened there, pass, pass, pass, punt, LOSE, whereas Coach Poole left for Hardin and took them into the post season like the next year. Don't throw a coach with a winning percentage overboard just because the team has an off year, do you think West Orange would do that?

I hear Moody may be available soon. Might be somthing to look into.

I have read all the PNG post and don't not believe it - By reading post, Lumberton should be over confident at this point, is that part of the master evil head game plan? - I just refuse to believe these are the same PNG fans the road us hard before AND after they beat us last year!!

I am taking BMTSoulja1 advise, "RESPECT YOUR OPPONENT" - I still have a bad taste in my mouth from last year and we have to prove something. This game has been circled on the calendar since early August for L-train.

Good Luck to both teams - BTW, if PNG is playing so poorly, is there any chance the band will give that tomahawk song some less playing time Friday night?  Do bands have bad seasons too????

As difficicult as it is to pick L-town they win this one easily-

As for the PNG coaching staff they just do not have the talent to work with this year---just not enough of it

They probably have equal or better talent than Lumberton. Ecspecially with a student body nearly 50% more than Lumberton's. Sometimes it comes down to the x's and O's and punching people in the nose.

As for the PNG coaching staff they just do not have the talent to work with this year---just not enough of it

They probably have equal or better talent than Lumberton. Ecspecially with a student body nearly 50% more than Lumberton's. Sometimes it comes down to the x's and O's and punching people in the nose.

so is it your opinion that the coaching staff at PNG is that bad??I don't see it that way--regardless of student body size this is just an off year at PNG with respect to athletes----a lot of very good ones were lost to graduation

so is it your opinion that the coaching staff at PNG is that bad??I don't see it that way--regardless of student body size this is just an off year at PNG with respect to athletes----a lot of very good ones were lost to graduation

No team in the district lost more starters than Lumberton.

PNG lost 10 players off that defense. PN-G has a good coaching staff just out manned this year. Talent wise I would say Lumberton is more talented at Running back, Linebacker, Defensive line and maybe OL. PN-G is better at QB and TE. not sure on DB and WR. Coaching staff is a wash both do a good job.

Not being bias in this one. If the same physical Lumberton team shows up Friday like they did last year, it will be a blow out. PNG has been pushed around the field all year long, and I'm talking badly. Our O-Line has been blown off the ball, and our D-Line hasn't penetrated a backfield yet.  Lumberton 35  PNG 14           I hope I'm wrong, but unless the players dig deep and play for pride this could get ugly quick. PS I hope I'm wrong and PNG wins

Hey Scalp, do you hope you're wrong on this one?  ;D ??? ;D ???

Not being bias in this one. If the same physical Lumberton team shows up Friday like they did last year, it will be a blow out. PNG has been pushed around the field all year long, and I'm talking badly. Our O-Line has been blown off the ball, and our D-Line hasn't penetrated a backfield yet.  Lumberton 35  PNG 14           I hope I'm wrong, but unless the players dig deep and play for pride this could get ugly quick. PS I hope I'm wrong and PNG wins

I hope he's wrong. My Dogs need PNG to win this one.

I hope he's wrong. My Dogs need PNG to win this one.

Nope doggy, barring problems with LCM and Vidor, last game needs L-Town and Nederland to be 1 loss each to make it a great game, the CHAMPIONSHIP!

I just dont believe that coach B forgot how to coach over at PNG. I couldnt tell you why they are not winning over there (i am not that smart) but I would have thought with the returning starters they have and with Wright running the ball they would have been better. If you go back and look most people thought that PNG would make a run for the playoffs!

I just dont believe that coach B forgot how to coach over at PNG. I couldnt tell you why they are not winning over there (i am not that smart) but I would have thought with the returning starters they have and with Wright running the ball they would have been better. If you go back and look most people thought that PNG would make a run for the playoffs!

Ill admit I thought PNG was going to walk through district this year like a Sunday stroll

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder