*Kountze vs. Hardin Updates*/KOUNTZE WINS!!!

Earlwick, due to your obvious lack of football intelligence, I'm gonna help you out, and I'll talk slow just for you. I still think they're the best, Kountze just played great defense last night. Total team speed was impressive. Even the best backs in the NFL run into a good defense every once in a while and get shut down.  Maybe you should post on the girls vollyeball forum, it might help you look a little smarter.

The injured player was Trey Stephens. This is his uncle and i was at the hospital all night and he is OK he was hurt but able to walk out of the hospital on his own. From their family; they appreciate all the prayers that were sent.

Good to hear and tell them we are happy for the good news.

The injured player was Trey Stephens. This is his uncle and i was at the hospital all night and he is ok he was hurt but able to walk out of the hospital on his own. From their family; they appreciate all the prayers that were sent.

God is good. I'm glad he's going to be ok. Congrats Lions on a great win. Hornets keep your heads up and don't give up!

Thats my point look what buna's backs did to kountze..apparently your head is just stuck in saratoga or wherever you live get out and watch a little more ball before you try making an argument about your hometown heroes... ;)  They are not there yet buddy and have a ways to go.. calling brushpilot...come in little buddy....wake up or you may need to get them off the volleyball court and in the weight room or agility classes to so they dont keep making you look foolish

Thats my point look what buna's backs did to kountze..apparently your head is just stuck in saratoga or wherever you live get out and watch a little more ball before you try making an argument about your hometown heroes... ;)  They are not there yet buddy and have a ways to go.. calling brushpilot...come in little buddy....wake up or you may need to get them off the volleyball court and in the weight room or agility classes to so they dont keep making you look foolish

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder