*Post Nominations For Player Of The Week*

1. Cody Green  Dayton 15 rushes 171 yeard 11.4 average 42 3 long;13 completions 18 attempts 72.22 completion percentage 181 yards 2 Touchdowns 0 Interceptions

2. Kirby Bellow Nederland 8 attempts 8 completion 100 completion percentage 190 yards 3 touchdowns 0 interceptions

(you can flip flop either one of them but I picked Green because of the rushing yards also. I was impressed with Bellows 0 ints and 8 of 8 passing)

3. Christine Michael West Brook 13 carries 237 yards 18.23 yards per carry   3 touchdowns ( a regular day at the office for this beast)

4. A.J. Dugat 7 Dayton catches 146 Yards 20.86 average 84 long 2 touchdowns (He is capable of doing this all the time.)

Defense

1. Anthony Beard Lumberton ( I don't know how many tackles he had, but I kept seeing him in almost every play reaping havock out there)

2. Justin Isadore Ozen (always gets his...this time in a winning effort)

1. Cody Green  Dayton 15 rushes 171 yeard  11.4 average 42 3 long;13 completions 18 attempts  72.22 completion percentage 181 yards  2 Touchdowns 0 Interceptions

2. Kirby Bellow Nederland 8 attempts 8 completion  100 completion percentage 190 yards  3 touchdowns  0 interceptions

(you can flip flop either one of them but I picked Green because of the rushing yards also.  I was impressed with Bellows 0 ints and 8 of 8 passing)

3.  Christine Michael West Brook 13 carries  237 yards  18.23 yards per carry   3 touchdowns ( a regular day at the office for this beast)

4. A.J. Dugat 7 Dayton catches  146 Yards  20.86 average  84 long  2 touchdowns  (He is capable of doing this all the time.)

Defense

1. Anthony Beard Lumberton ( I don't know how many tackles he had, but I kept seeing him in almost every play reaping havock out there)

2.  Justin Isadore  Ozen (always gets his...this time in a winning effort)

your right soulja 17 tackles 3 forced fumbles

I nominate OU for ultimate suckage!    ooops wrong thread   :D :D :D

I would have to say the whole Lumberton Defense.

If we are going to do that, then I say Silsbee's entire defense. Held WOS to their lowest offensive output both yards(228) and points 14(7 of that in OT) so far this season. I am also willing to bet that will be their lowest totals for the whole season, including the playoffs. WOS was averaging 36 points and 380 yards of offense coming into that game.

I nominate OU for ultimate suckage!    ooops wrong thread   :D :D :D

I would have to say the whole Lumberton Defense.

If we are going to do that, then I say Silsbee's entire defense. Held WOS to their lowest offensive output both yards(228) and points 14(7 of that in OT) so far this season. I am also willing to bet that will be their lowest totals for the whole season, including the playoffs. WOS was averaging 36 points and 380 yards of offense coming into that game.

I forgot all about them, my bad.  8)

You know Footbal is a TEAM sport though, without those other 10 players that one person would not be accomplishing what he is. I vote change the title to TEAM. My vote is for Lumberton Football TEAM!!

unless the guys name is C-Mike...haha just playin...idk how you cant vote christine as the player of the week he only played three quarters...averaged 18 yards a carry and made all the channelview players look like little kids with all the jukes he was puttin on him...its like he was in a video game and the controller kept hitting circle for spin move...he is ridiculous!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont