*WO-S vs. Silsbee Updates*/WO-S SURVIVES A SCARE!

28-0! That was one of the luckiest catches i had ever seen that Silsbee made on their long pass play. That would happen once every 10 games.

I honestly don't see how you come up with 28-0. The long pass play you are talking about was at the end of the game to set up what could have been the game winning field goal. We know what happened there. Silsbee scored on a 15 yard crossing pattern in the 2nd qtr. that the reciever ran in the last 15 yards or so. No long pass play there. Were you even at the game? ::)

WOS had 1 td called back, not 3. To state they WOULD have scored is just not accurate, not the way the Tigers defense was playing.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28-0! That was one of the luckiest catches i had ever seen that Silsbee made on their long pass play. That would happen once every 10 games.

I honestly don't see how you come up with 28-0. The long pass play you are talking about was at the end of the game to set up what could have been the game winning field goal. We know what happened there. Silsbee scored on a 15 yard crossing pattern in the 2nd qtr. that the reciever ran in the last 15 yards or so. No long pass play there. Were you even at the game? ::)

WOS had 1 td called back, not 3. To state they WOULD have scored is just not accurate, not the way the Tigers defense was playing.

Would've,should've,could've. WOS 14 Silsbee 7 in OT. We were lucky to get a gift from Silsbee. Maybe we should accept it as that and move on to this week.

Would've,should've,could've. WOS 14 Silsbee 7 in OT. We were lucky to get a gift from Silsbee. Maybe we should accept it as that and move on to this week.

I agree td. WOS, like Coach Hooks said on our preview show last night, was very fortunate to get that win. Sometimes you win when you maybe don't deserve it and sometimes you lose. Time to focus on the next game.

The Giants had one of the luckiest (and greatest) catches I've ever seen in the Super Bowl.  Does that mean that New England is actually still the World Champion?

It's kind of like after a round of golf when you shoot 78 and you're sitting down having a beverage and start talking about how you could've shot 75 if not for those three bad shots. We never remember the three lucky shots that hit the tree and still went forward or hit the tree and got knocked back into the fairway. It is what it is.

I agree td. WOS, like Coach Hooks said on our preview show last night, was very fortunate to get that win. Sometimes you win when you maybe don't deserve it and sometimes you lose. Time to focus on the next game.

I don't know that we didn't "deserve it." I think both teams deserved it pretty equally. WO-S was ahead in stats and hung in there, and they played an all-around better game in the clutch - when the chips were truly down.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    voodoopriestonline
    Newest Member
    voodoopriestonline