LONESTAR WEEK 7

C'mon Captain Cluade, I wouldn't lay it on thick. Speaking of thick, have you ever seen TCHawks 99's mother? Anyway, this is an inter-association game! These boys go to school together, and live in the same neighborhoods and deer-leases. And we scrimmage them almost every day. If anyone has a good scouting report on us, its the HJ Blue team.

C'mon Captain Cluade, I wouldn't lay it on thick. Speaking of thick, have you ever seen TCHawks 99's mother? Anyway, this is an inter-association game! These boys go to school together, and live in the same neighborhoods and deer-leases. And we scrimmage them almost every day. If anyone has a good scouting report on us, its the HJ Blue team.

LOL i need air here from laughing so hard i think white takes it by 60 are 70

yes Dville won but Warren shows a whole lot more class than any team out there.  Their boys dont play dirty (or get ejected from the game) and their fans dont say rude things after someone is hit illegally and hurt. 

Their coaches may get a little excited and a little loud but they put the boys 100 percent first.  It is not all about winning.  So way to go Warriors for the class the coaches and players show.  This just their second year to play and be in the league.  So everyone better be looking out.     

The Warrior coaches are very classy, I can atest to that (did I spell that right?) But I will say, my team was a little upset at the way the Warren boys were smack talking last week. They havn't been that upset towards any other team yet this year. Not trying to "stir the pot" so to speak, just saying, I wouldn't start telling everyone that other teams basically don't have class. We are playing football here, and there is an attiatude or "swagger" that goes with that. The Warren boys are a good football team and do "talk trash" during the game. We weren't griping about it, we fed off of it. A team's "class" should not come under fire because of the actions of a few parents and you don't know if the association your speaking of even handled it when the game was over. I kinda take offense to your post because I like to think my team is a very classy group of young men that practice hard and play even harder. I just wouldn't go throwing stones if I lived in a glass house.

B E - I think dogwarrior88 is referring to the d-ville - warren game there was a play where d-ville kicked off and one of the d-ville players made a very hard hit it was a clean hit we looked at it several times on film , but the rev called a personal foul for what he call a head 2 head hit . The d-ville player was about 2-foot shorter than the warren player and his face mask hit him in the shoulder pad. It was a hard hit but a very clean hit this is football and it is a hitting game we by know means, teach or put up with dirty play the kid that was hurt on that play was not even the kid that got hit on the call & if any body wants too look at it i have it on film. We did have a kid that got ejected for punching a warren kid in the gut, the warren player was dragging him down by the face mask every play the d-ville kid react finally and he was kicked out of the game and he WILL be disciplined for his actions.

That being said Warren played a real tough game and I really do not see them loosing to any body else in our Div., They will hit you and they will not give up.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont