Nederland Crushes PNG 41-21

Guest PNGGRAD1985

Gentlemen, Prince is still one of the coolest dudes alive.  A little wierd, but still cool!   8) 8) 8) 8) . 

Purple and white is cool.  Gold and Black is the color of rotten teeth!

The gold in the Bulldog uniforms reminds me of a soiled babies diaper.  (baby diaper yellow)

PURPLE AND WHITE

ON A FIELD OF GREEN

THE PRETTIES SIGHT

YOU HAVE EVER SEEN!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though I graduated from PNG, I have lived in Nederland for the last 20 years. My wife graduated from Nederland and my kids go to Nederland schools. So to make a long story short, I am a huge Bulldog fan. I can not express how excited I am that Nederland kicked PNG's butt last night. It seems everytime PNG beats Ned the PNG fans like to rub it in the bulldog faces. I am usually not like that. When PNG won last year they were even at the Ned vs PNG basketball game flashing the football score and rubbing it in.  Well I guarentee you I will rub it in their faces this year every chance I get. Hahahahahhahaahaha, Ned. kicked your sorry Indian butt all over the field. Big Ned just pooped all over your Purple Pride!

Wow. bitter much?

I agree, really bitter.  Something must have happened in order for you to be full of so much hate!  Hmmmmmmm....... ??? ??? ???

What happened?

Well, I think ALL Nederland fans know what happened in the fall of 1984.

Nederland snapped the 19 year drought against PN-G.

I guess this 1985 graduate suffered so much trauma watching the Bulldogs beat the Indians for the FIRST TIME IN HIS LIFE his senior year, he turned Benedict Arnold and switched sides.

IMO....

Nederland and PN-G are like comparing A&M and UT.

A&M might beat UT evey now and then, like the last couple of years, but what do they do in the big games.....

Heck, Nederland even has the same fight song as A&M.

Compared to the tradition, # of wins, # of playoff wins, attendance records, no wonder the Bulldogs are filled with envy.

At least PN-G has played in the State championship in the last 20 years and doesn't have to go back over a half century to say they won a state championship.

In summary...

Nederland is a wanna be PN-G.

But in the end....

When all is said and done...

It is one big family.

If Nederland is the last team playing in the playoffs, there will be plenty of PN-G fans in the stands rooting for the Bulldogs, just as there was when PN-G was playing the state game in the dome not too long ago.

How long has it been since png won state? ???

How far has png gone in the playoffs recently? ???

Seems to me that png is alot more like A&M than big ned.  :D

It is not a big family. I do not like png. Not because of who they are but more because of the way they act.

Don't think for one second that Nederland doesn't want a crack at the team that hung that 63-0 beating on them.  Please don't doubt that for one second.  I see Huber and Grogan walking the streets of Dayton begging for that chance.  Time will tell, may not happen, but trust me, these Dogs would not turn that down.

Even though I graduated from PNG, I have lived in Nederland for the last 20 years. My wife graduated from Nederland and my kids go to Nederland schools. So to make a long story short, I am a huge Bulldog fan. I can not express how excited I am that Nederland kicked PNG's butt last night. It seems everytime PNG beats Ned the PNG fans like to rub it in the bulldog faces. I am usually not like that. When PNG won last year they were even at the Ned vs PNG basketball game flashing the football score and rubbing it in.  Well I guarentee you I will rub it in their faces this year every chance I get. Hahahahahhahaahaha, Ned. kicked your sorry Indian butt all over the field. Big Ned just pooped all over your Purple Pride!

Wow. bitter much?

I agree, really bitter.  Something must have happened in order for you to be full of so much hate!  Hmmmmmmm....... ??? ??? ???

What happened?

I guess this 1985 graduate suffered so much trauma watching the Bulldogs beat the Indians for the FIRST TIME IN HIS LIFE his senior year, he turned Benedict Arnold and switched sides.

IMO....

A&M might beat UT evey now and then, like the last couple of years, but what do they do in the big games.....

Compared to the tradition, # of wins, # of playoff wins, attendance records, no wonder the Bulldogs are filled with envy.

At least PN-G has played in the State championship in the last 20 years and doesn't have to go back over a half century to say they won a state championship.

In summary...

But in the end....

It is one big family.

If Nederland is the last team playing in the playoffs, there will be plenty of PN-G fans in the stands rooting for the Bulldogs, just as there was when PN-G was playing the state game in the dome not too long ago.

It is not a big family. I do not like png. Not because of who they are but more because of the way they act.

1. 1975.... 6 total trips to the finals (went as late as 99)

2. Went to the 2nd round last year and played the eventual state champs to a pretty good game.

3. thats a joke

4. no comment.

I have one question for you:

How many outright district championships has Nederland won in the Neumann era? Ill hang up and listen.

Wow. bitter much?

What happened?

IMO....

In summary...

But in the end....

It is one big family.

2. Went to the 2nd round last year and played the eventual state champs to a pretty good game.

3. thats a joke

4. no comment.

How many outright district championships has Nederland won in the Neumann era? Ill hang up and listen.

owned.  ;D

How long has it been since png won state?

How far has png gone in the playoffs recently?

Seems to me that png is alot more like A&M than big ned. 

3. thats a joke

4. no comment.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

One more thing...

Were was Nederland last year as PN-G was playing in the 2nd round of the playoffs giving the eventual state champs a good game....

I can answer these questions you have about Nederland.

A. They have not won an outright district CHAMPIONship since 1965

B.  PNG won district CHAMPIONships in 1992, 1996, tied in 1999, and won again in 2003, and tied     again in 2004.

C.  Overall PNG has doubled Nederland in all big time playoff games, with PNG having 8 semi finals appearances to Ned's 4, PNG having 6 final appearances to Neds 3, and PNG having 3 State Chamionships to Neds 1.

PS......PNG did it all in front of this

Attendance for these 10 games are among the highest on record in state history:

Attendance Game Site Year

49,953 Plano vs. Port Neches-Groves Texas Stadium 1977*

46,339 Southlake Carroll vs. Euless Trinity Texas Stadium 2006

45,790 Highland Park vs. Waco Cotton Bowl 1945*

45,000 Houston Washington vs. Galveston Rice Stadium 1968

45,000 Dallas Adams vs. Richardson Cotton Bowl 1967

39,102 Garland vs. Katy Astrodome 1999*

39,102 Stephenville vs. Port Neches-Groves Astrodome 1999*

38,570 Port Neches-Groves vs. Houston Kashmere Astrodome 1977

38,374 Plano vs. Highland Park Texas Stadium 1980

38,000 Odessa vs. San Antonio Jefferson Memorial Stadium (Austin) 1946

36,000 Fort Bend Willowridge vs. Houston Yates Rice Stadium 1988

WOW ??? ??? ???

Thats a shocker, Ned is not on this list either, meaning......you were behind in that too.

Sorry   :-[

Crush That

B.  PNG won district CHAMPIONships in 1992, 1996, tied in 1999, and won again in 2003, and tied     again in 2004.

C.  Overall PNG has doubled Nederland in all big time playoff games, with PNG having 8 semi finals appearances to Ned's 4, PNG having 6 final appearances to Neds 3, and PNG having 3 State Chamionships to Neds 1.

WOW ??? ??? ???

Thats a shocker, Ned is not on this list either, meaning......you were behind in that too.

NICE POST!

WOW ??? ??? ???

Crush That

WOW!!!!  Makes me very proud to be an Indian!!!  GREAT POST!!!!!

Guest WHOLETDADOGSOUT

[Nederland is a wanna be PN-G.

Not in a million years would I want to be a PNG INDIAN!  Not even if you stuck a gun to my head. I believe you have been stiffing those refinery fumes way to long

[Nederland is a wanna be PN-G.

Not in a million years would I want to be a PNG INDIAN!  Not even if you stuck a gun to my head. I believe you have been stiffing those refinery fumes way to long

Being content on being the 2nd best program is ok.

We all know in PN-G who has the best and most fans, the best facility, and the overall better playoff record (by a huge margin).

What in the heck is this? Okay, I'm convinced, Nederland sux, PNG is the best, I wish I was an Indian, I have Indian envy... Happy... If not I'll praise more. Surely this isn't the way a classy community like PNG responds to what's going on... is it?  This is a bunch of nananbubu stuff.

WOW ??? ??? ???

Crush That

All I know is that none of this could have happen, including the attendence without your big brother Big Ned.

and all I know is that in the last 15 years, I would rather have Nederland's won-loss record in the rivalry and playoff history compared to PNG's...both are great programs, but the notion of either being envious of the other is a bit ludicrous to me...only someone who can't come to terms with getting beat this year would come up with something like that. :)

All I know is that none of this could have happen, including the attendence without your little jealous brother Ned.

fixed that for you.

but you were right about the attendance part. Thanks for the crowd support in all our state championship runs. Things have to get kinda boring when you've been waiting since 1957.

;)

Funny, the PNG fans I know and work with come up and shake my hand when we win and say they'll get us next year....very mature and a great group of people.

Pulling up your playoff appearances and state titles shows very little class. It's what I expect from adolescents.

Guest WHOLETDADOGSOUT

Maybe PNG should change their song to Purple Rain.  Purple for all the bruises Big Ned put on them and Rain for all the tears they shed Sat. night.

Funny, the PNG fans I know and work with come up and shake my hand when we win and say they'll get us next year....very mature and a great group of people.

Pulling up your playoff appearances and state titles shows very little class. It's what I expect from adolescents.

I agree but all this started because of the "adolescent" who started this ridiculous thread.

Nederland played a great game Sat night and deserved to win. The offensive line play kicked our defensive line plays behind. No pressure on Bellows and the emergence of Grogan were the main differences from this year from last. Again great game, look forward to seeing you guys next year in the new Indian Stadiums first MCM.

JM......its hard to argue that point.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124