Nederland Crushes PNG 41-21

Guest PNGGRAD1985

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bulldawg16

Listen people, I know I wont stop all the hatin, but Im from NEDERLAND and my wife is from PNG, and we both look forward to the MCM game every year. We tease each other and talk trash " in good fun " to each others family for weeks prior to the upcoming game. Even in the stands at the game we text trash back and forth from our side to theirs, but after the game we all get together and talk football at someones house and have a good time. My wife and I look forward to that majical friday night when our boy(NED) and our nephew(PNG) get thier chance to duke it out on the field. It will be a memory we carry with us for the rest of our lives. These kids dont get paid like those cocaine snorting, jail breaking fools in the NFL. They put all thier heart and soul on the line for "simply" pride and bragging rights. Id take two tickets to the MCM game before I wasted good hard earned money on the superbowl. This is a faboulus and fun tradition, lets not get caught up in all the trash talking blogs too seriously. A PARENTS PERSPECTIVE... By the way that new reservation is looking sweet.

Listen people, I know I wont stop all the hatin, but Im from NEDERLAND and my wife is from PNG, and we both look forward to the MCM game every year. We tease each other and talk trash " in good fun " to each others family for weeks prior to the upcoming game. Even in the stands at the game we text trash back and forth from our side to theirs, but after the game we all get together and talk football at someones house and have a good time. My wife and I look forward to that majical friday night when our boy(NED) and our nephew(PNG) get thier chance to duke it out on the field. It will be a memory we carry with us for the rest of our lives. These kids dont get paid like those cocaine snorting, jail breaking fools in the NFL. They put all thier heart and soul on the line for "simply" pride and bragging rights. Id take two tickets to the MCM game before I wasted good hard earned money on the superbowl. This is a faboulus and fun tradition, lets not get caught up in all the trash talking blogs too seriously. A PARENTS PERSPECTIVE... By the way that new reservation is looking sweet.

very well put bulldawg....and I cant wait to get into the stadium tonight.  Full functioning or not, it is going to be something else.  Best of luck to the dogs the rest of the season!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124