Nederland Crushes PNG 41-21

Guest PNGGRAD1985

Guest PNGGRAD1985

Even though I graduated from PNG, I have lived in Nederland for the last 20 years. My wife graduated from Nederland and my kids go to Nederland schools. So to make a long story short, I am a huge Bulldog fan. I can not express how excited I am that Nederland kicked PNG's butt last night. It seems everytime PNG beats Ned the PNG fans like to rub it in the bulldog faces. I am usually not like that. When PNG won last year they were even at the Ned vs PNG basketball game flashing the football score and rubbing it in.  Well I guarentee you I will rub it in their faces this year every chance I get. Hahahahahhahaahaha, Ned. kicked your sorry Indian butt all over the field. Big Ned just pooped all over your Purple Pride!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though I graduated from PNG, I have lived in Nederland for the last 20 years. My wife graduated from Nederland and my kids go to Nederland schools. So to make a long story short, I am a huge Bulldog fan. I can not express how excited I am that Nederland kicked PNG's butt last night. It seems everytime PNG beats Ned the PNG fans like to rub it in the bulldog faces. I am usually not like that. When PNG won last year they were even at the Ned vs PNG basketball game flashing the football score and rubbing it in.  Well I guarentee you I will rub it in their faces this year every chance I get. Hahahahahhahaahaha, Ned. kicked your sorry Indian butt all over the field. Big Ned just pooped all over your Purple Pride!

What a way to start a week. I love it. I didn't predict a score for this game because I still had some reservations (pun intended) about our ability to stop the run. I am now convinced otherwise.

PNG fans predicting a win, well that's just showing support for your team and I applaud that. However, those who predicted a 21+ point victory for PNG should just go hide because they obviously know nothing about football or this rivalry.

feel any better?  Glad to know you're a grad.

Real mature for a 40 something year old. I bet you feel real cool right now.

Man how could you graduate from PNG and then pull for a cross town rival? Thats almost unamerican. You will get what you  deserve from the PNG fans.

PNGGRAD1985...wow what an turncoat.  I'm sure you were REAL popular in high school  ::)  The scars must run pretty deep. 

Hopefully, the Indians will bounce back.  It would help if the head coach would let the offense open it up some too.

*I'm not going to allow that refrence ,Thanks* BD

PNGGRAD1985 is one who escaped the brainwashing of the Indian Nation.  Just because he choose to move to a different town and support a different team does not make him a bad guy.  I know it's hard for some PNG folks to imagine living beyond their HS years, but let it go.

PNGGRAD1985 is one who escaped the brainwashing of the Indian Nation.  Just because he choose to move to a different town and support a different team does not him a bad guy.  I know it's hard for some PNG folks to imagine living beyond thier HS years, but let it go.

he does bring up a point here

PNGGRAD1985 is one who escaped the brainwashing of the Indian Nation.  Just because he choose to move to a different town and support a different team does not him a bad guy.  I know it's hard for some PNG folks to imagine living beyond thier HS years, but let it go.

he may have a point....but read the content of his mature post.

Guest KHS 89

Wow. bitter much?

PNGGRAD gets upset by a bunch of 16 and 17 year old kids making a sign... dude grow up.  Please don't speak for Nederland fans, this don't represent us.

Guest WHOLETDADOGSOUT

Now, now please do not get rude and rub PNG's faces in the mud. Just take the win and be glad of it. Remember it is Mid-County Kindness Week. We are supposed to be kind to our neighbor. It is just a friendly little game played by kids and means really nothing at all. Most of their fans would never rub it in if they had won. They come from a very proud bloodline so please watch what you say. :o

yea, hard to believe the guy is 40, right?

How can anyone from png talk about mature posts ???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124