Livingston at PN-G Predictions? PN-G Playing At New Home!

HMMM !  not so confident as of yet regarding the Indian's. Especially after last night's game. I saw our Indians come out fired up but just fell apart within a few minutes. Our D really needs to have some serious work. Maybe they should try some of the other boys in different positions, maybe see what they have on the JV team.  Ned shut down our running game pretty much. However, we did discover that we do have a decent passing game !!!!!  I would like to see some play action pass attack game with some of the old Indian trick plays.  I'm just not very confident in our Defense. Another note: Way to many penalties !!!! I agree that we need to mix up the Offense more, now that we have a passing ability.  I could rant, but I think the way it went last night says enough about what needs to be done !!!

The Indians will take it out on Livingston next week, added to the fact that we will be in our AWESOME new stadium!  This stadium is incredible and the field is something to be amazed! Because of our loss last night, I feel the Lions will get the wrath of the Indian fury!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124