*PN-G vs. Nederland Updates/NED WINS MID COUNTY MADNESS*

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, what a show by the Bulldogs. One-handed catch by Vidrine for 78 a yard TD, Grogan churning up the ground game (100+ yards), what a beast. Cardenas catching the fade for a TD. Defense stopping the run and making plays when they counted. This game was not as close as the score. Bulldogs dominated from the get go.

Best the Dogs have played in awhile. The defense contained the run of PNG. The catch by Vidrine was a thing of beauty and he smoked them to paydirt.

Grogan is the key, he opens up the spread. Kirby ran the ball better than I've seen in the past. The offensive line of the Dogs played well. The kicking game with Trahan is strong.

Tatum of PNG is very good QB. Their wide receiver Spencer DeRon had a career night, I believe 3 TD catches.      

Best the Dogs have played in awhile. The defense contained the run of PNG. The catch by Vidrine was a thing of beauty and he smoked them to paydirt.

Grogan is the key, he opens up the spread. Kirby ran the ball better than I've seen in the past. The offensive line of the Dogs played well. The kicking game with Trahan is strong.

Tatum of PNG is very good QB. Their wide receiver Spencer DeRon had a career night, I believe 3 TD catches.      

Nederland is a scoring machine! I have to admit it seems I have been wrong! :o ;D

That CROW tastes good, I was wrong and PNG got their ### whipped.  Secondary couldn't cover besides Gizzi the smallest player out there.  No pressure put on Ned's QB all night. Ned QB over threw recievers all night or it would've been worse. Tatum looked good, but the running game disappeared. I like the Deron kid excellent reciever.  Overall Ned was the better team and deserved the W.  PNG has to get back to work. This was one of the worse games I've seen from the NDNS and that's not taking anything away from NED. Get ready for next week.

Game really was not as close as the score in my opinion. I do think both of these teams will make the playoffs. Great to see the Nederland defense starting to play physical again. A hard hitting D and Grogan's running is really making the spread a lot better.

I was stuck at work tonight, but was able to listen to the game on the radio.  It was a great win for the Dogs, but we still have a long way to go till the end of the season.  Keep it going Dogs! 

Best of luck to PNG through the remainder of the season.  It's always fun watching you guys play. 

Well from what I saw last night Coach Neumann followed through on his promise to get his team fired up again. He talked about it in an article that came out in the papers while we were all evacuated. He acknowledged that what we fans had been saying since mid last season was true, that the intensity was gone and that the players needed a serious fire lit under their butts and he was going to personally see to it that it happened. I was a little skeptical that he could teach a running back how to attack the hole AND compel a collectively unispired defense to swarm and attack all in a week but man he sure did it, somehow they turned it around in just a few days. I heard it on the radio for the Ozen game and saw a totally different group of kids on both sides of the football for myself last night. All I can say is it finally feels good to be a Bulldog again. Even if they lose, its awesome to see 110% intensity from every player on the field.

There is still one aspect of the game that needs some serious help though, gotta teach those DB's to knock down a ball for pete's sake.

For me there were a TON of awesome things that a bunch of the kids did last night, but special props to Jude Vidrine who just E-X-P-L-O-D-E-D last night. He was a man possesed!

Congrats Indians! We stunk up the place.

Defensively, sure, but the offense looked good. Especially when they went to the two and three receiver sets and opened up the field. We should be in those setsfrom the word go. Spread oyut the field alittle and give the backs some more room to work in the secondary. Plus Tatum is the best QB we have had since Dustin left. He is deadly acurate, has a strong arm and progresses pretty well. He needs to be given the chance to lead this team and show what he can do for a shot at the next level!!! I feel bad for the players. Very athletic group is being held back.

The deffense was expected to be a weak link this year. One returning starter! The problem is that in the past we had strong defenses and the coaching staff played to it. They ran the grind it out power football one receiver sets, threw 10-15 timeas a game (mostly on third down) and ran the clock, banking on the defense to keep the score down for low scoring victories.

This team can't do that. The defense is not good enough. The offense has got to be unleashed early to get a big lead then try to run the clock late to preserve a lead. It's not rocket science.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kakiri550
    Newest Member
    kakiri550

• No chance in hell that this pos is found guilty. 
    • After his silly conviction, President Trump has raised over 200 Million dollars!  The people are seeing through it!  Excellent!  
    • Let’s see if joe biden’s words about no one is above the law, made after the rigged trial of President Trump, rings true with his po💩son.  Hopefully, but I’m not going to hold my breath, they put the sorry sob in prison.
    • I liked his no bull crap attitude. He was a man of very few words. Extremely strong and freaky athletic!!! As close as possible to being the best offensive lineman to ever play the game. I hope his family finds peace without him!!! RIP #73
    • Chester, a small town in NE Tyler County.  A town that is seeing growth with the addition of a national chain store and a new school being built.  If you travel 287 toward Dallas from the Golden Triangle you have probably passed through Chester.  Things tend to stay pretty consistent and it is your typical small town.   A trip to state is the buzz around town, and the talk before church services begin on Sunday.  This year’s graduating class will number 11.  We don’t have a radio station that covers the Yellowjackets.  We are never a lead story on any of the news stations that broadcast to our community. With all that said, there is a closeness and sense of pride in our community.  Every community rallies behind their kids as they progress into the playoffs.  We are proud of our boys as they have represented our community well and with class. We invite you to follow our boys as they go to state.  We welcome the greater SETX communities as honorary Yellowjackets.  Tune in, watch live or come to Round Rock personally and join us in supporting the Chester Yellowjackets.  Go ‘Jackets!!! ⚾️💜💛⚾️🟣🟡⚾️💜💛⚾️
  • Topics