*HJ vs. Woodville/Woodville Wins 14-11/Comments*

KFDM COOP

Lazeek, I like you and sit with you in the stands during basketball season. As for those of you who do not know me I am a football official, taking the year off for personal reasons (kids). I was at the game last night and I sat with one other football official. I am ashamed to say that I belong to the same state organization that those five officials that called that game last night belong to. That was the worse officiating I have ever seen in my life. I am not saying that HJ should have won the game, because they had plenty of opportunities, and I am not saying that the outcome would have been any different. I am just saying that the officials should let the kids play ball and let the score decide the winner. The way the game was called, I can not say for sure who would have won if they would have had decent officials. They need to fix the system where the coaches do not have any say as to which officials call their game. Then you would not have officials from another area worrying about getting scratched out of a game by a coach because he did not win the last game that he had picked that crew to call for him.

I say the state assigns the games like they do in college. The high school coaches have to much power.

Guest newtoschool

Lazeek, I like you and sit with you in the stands during basketball season. As for those of you who do not know me I am a football official, taking the year off for personal reasons (kids). I was at the game last night and I sat with one other football official. I am ashamed to say that I belong to the same state organization that those five officials that called that game last night belong to. That was the worse officiating I have ever seen in my life. I am not saying that HJ should have won the game, because they had plenty of opportunities, and I am not saying that the outcome would have been any different. I am just saying that the officials should let the kids play ball and let the score decide the winner. The way the game was called, I can not say for sure who would have won if they would have had decent officials. They need to fix the system where the coaches do not have any say as to which officials call their game. Then you would not have officials from another area worrying about getting scratched out of a game by a coach because he did not win the last game that he had picked that crew to call for him.

I say the state assigns the games like they do in college. The high school coaches have to much power.

i hope your not an official from the beaumont chapter..because that chapter is the worse one i have ever seen..(unless you are curtis barbay or danny r. hooks)....

The officiating was horrible, no doubt, but, who knows if it changed the outcome of the game, neverless we didn't get it done, and we had more than one opportunity to do it. Lazeek your still my buddy and always will be. I picked HJ to win as well. I was at the game and that was one hell of a kick Stuart made. We just couldn't get anything going plus we dont want to show our secret plays yet District hasn't started. Once it does watch out. We will be OK they will keep getting better we are just undersized on the line offense and defensive line. The defense did play good despite the 14 on the score board, we gave them a short feild twice( once from the ten and once from the twenty) and they capitolized.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124