*West Brook vs. Central/BEAUMONT BOWL SERIES PREDICTIONS*?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WeedBegone

Central fans please post where you will be sitting so that we can wave to you when you leave after halftime. Jags win battle of the bands but lose the war on the field.

:o

Our defense is pretty good, so I'm pretty sure Brook will not score 50 points or 40 to be exact.  The question is can we limit our turnovers.  If this is the cas, we will still come up short.

Brook 35-24

Soulja where is your confidence? This is Central we are talking about right? :o

Our defense is pretty good, so I'm pretty sure Brook will not score 50 points or 40 to be exact.  The question is can we limit our turnovers.  If this is the cas, we will still come up short.

Brook 35-24

Soulja I am pulling for you guys! Hopefully you win big tonight and then go into the season opener way over confident! ;D

Guest WeedBegone

well as i said before central and ozen has no kind leadershp in their programs coaches bring nothing to table imo theses schools should not be that far apart they should be evaluated .............

well as i said before central and ozen has no kind leadershp in their programs coaches bring nothing to table imo theses schools should not be that far apart they should be evaluated .............

??? ??? Uhh....WHAT?  ??? ???

Soulja---I think he said he said it before--but if so, I do not think he should have said it again.  ;D LMAOTIWMP

I still have a smile on my face. Thanks Brook and to all the young people that make fall football such a special time of year.  :) :) :)

We are opposite.  I thought I needed Pepto Bismol or a Tums after last night!   ;D ;D

taking care of Gal Ball will be all the medicine you will need.

I still have a smile on my face. Thanks Brook and to all the young people that make fall football such a special time of year.  :) :) :)

We are opposite.  I thought I needed Pepto Bismol or a Tums after last night!   ;D ;D

taking care of Gal Ball will be all the medicine you will need.

You are right.  Nothing like a win to give you amnesia from the week before... ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124