## Lumberton @ Dayton scrimmage Updates##/Dayton Rolls!!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Razor you and goodsport is why people want yall to lose.  Have you ever thought that dayton might be coached.  It is no secret that yall are going to run the ball.  Yall lost to a better team get over it. 

Come on texans don't get'em stirred up again. I think reality was just about to sink in.

Hey where is the guy that capitalizes the word scrimmage. "SCRIMMAGE".  I sure miss that guy

Now that was FUNNY!

Well when I was in the military I used to capitalize words on some of my reports to emphasize stress.  Then I had an officer that scolded me for doing so.  He told me," Have you ever watched George Carlin's standup?"  I said well of course and then he asked if I had ever heard him scream.  I again said yes.  He said the next time you write a report to me I want you to read the report to yourself quietly first and when you get to a word that is all CAPS you have to envision George Carlin screaming that word like only he can do.  Its quite comedical.  So I was getting a kick out of your posts.  Just imagine the late George Carlin yelling SCRIMMAGE at the top of his lungs in mid sentence.  Just makes me chuckle!

Who won when the District Title was on the line? Scrimmages are made to scout all your players and determine your strengths from your weaknesses....apparently this is the only chance you have to rub it in when it doesn't even matter.

At the end of the year Lumberton could have won district OUTRIGHT, but lost to PN-G.

The very same team that Lumberton lost to Dayton beat 40 - 7 the following week to force a three way tie, which if broken using the point system the resulting order would have been 1. Dayton  2. Lumberton  3. PN-G

So.....

Who won when the district title was on the line, Dayton did.

Guest band of brothers

Ok i keep hearing the Lumberton people saying we are focusing on H.F. and not Dayton,,,, Come on it's H.F. how much focus does it take????? ;D ;D ;D ;D

How many years do you think people have been saying that about Lumberton?

about the same amount of focus dayton put in the lumberton scrimmage, what is the big deal?

dayton broncos team is at mid season form,at least compared to lhs. broncs coaches have this

team ready. i really think they will bust some hide this year. skilled positions are stacked across

the line ,both sides of the ball. dayton did scout bc vs lum. game i seen them, but hell ,whats

wrong with that. of,wos hooks ect. was at bc, i seen them, hmmm, maybe doing their jobs .

fine football team in dayton,i really injoyed seeing such a quality team play like they did. u cant

always judge both teams at any given scrimmage as to how good each one is, but i do know

this ,purple and white of dayton is a better team than the raiders . :o :o :o. with that said, broncos

please keep mr. green healthy, because without him, you will only go 14 wins 1 loss ;D ;D ;D. good luck broncos,awesome year awaits,good coaches .  alright lhs, i believe in you guys,so go out over the

next 10 weeks and prove the nay sayers wrong,on the field, but win or lose, play your butts off.

i disagree with some neg. posts against you guys,but its played on the field & proved to most

by the win column. its simple win 7  to 10 games this year, be physical on d. & punishing on off.

practice hard for your good coaching staff & dont piss off on nights ,ready for the upcoming games

some colleges are looking at several of you guys,which in turn gives college educations to some.

its just a game ,but it leads to better things. raiders need to get serious, because i know that

this team does have some talent, just cant compare you with those raging broncos.  i always see

good over bad, positive over negative,so im not downing them raiders, ive got blood on that team,

but dayton is ranked # 2 for a reason, and im fully convinced that ranking is just. raiders will get

better, i think will make the playoffs, but that is something they will have to prove.  lhs did go

70 yds. in about 8 or 9 plays for a score on about their 3 or 4  drive,against their first team,beard

ran really hard. the team really looked good for a brief 3 or 4 minutes. anyway good luck to our

lhs raiders,love you guys, just keep away from my house because some of you eat my food up. ;D ;D ;D ;D

With Dayton gone we should walk away with the dc. We were saving our starters.

LHSALLZONE great humble and real post... I can say you are a class act... 

OK Dayton is good we all knew they would be. Lumberton was a cloud that is now a clear sky.  I don't beleive that they are rock bottom, but like I said last year I want to see some longevity out of them before they are crowned contenders.  As for district, this is a new year and I don't believe that Dayton is 5 touchdowns better than everyone in this district.  #2 in the State yes but based on L-Towns performance you are ctrowning the entire district un-competitive by saying you will still win this district.

Lumberton is going to start being consistent from here on out, the one thing that we didn't have in the past that made us a contender in district play was getting these kids started at a young age (pee wee football) which was finally put into place in the late 1990's I believe. Last years team had about 8 years experience playing with the same guys and head coach which paid off finally breaking into the playoffs. Getting these kids started at a young age is really what its all about so teaching them the basics while they are young and allowing them to grow.

dayton broncos team is at mid season form,at least compared to lhs. broncs coaches have this

team ready. i really think they will bust some hide this year. skilled positions are stacked across

the line ,both sides of the ball. dayton did scout bc vs lum. game i seen them, but heck ,whats

wrong with that. of,wos hooks ect. was at bc, i seen them, hmmm, maybe doing their jobs .

fine football team in dayton,i really injoyed seeing such a quality team play like they did. u cant

always judge both teams at any given scrimmage as to how good each one is, but i do know

this ,purple and white of dayton is a better team than the raiders . :o :o :o. with that said, broncos

please keep mr. green healthy, because without him, you will only go 14 wins 1 loss ;D ;D ;D. good luck broncos,awesome year awaits,good coaches .  alright lhs, i believe in you guys,so go out over the

next 10 weeks and prove the nay sayers wrong,on the field, but win or lose, play your butts off.

i disagree with some neg. posts against you guys,but its played on the field & proved to most

by the win column. its simple win 7  to 10 games this year, be physical on d. & punishing on off.

practice hard for your good coaching staff & dont piss off on nights ,ready for the upcoming games

some colleges are looking at several of you guys,which in turn gives college educations to some.

its just a game ,but it leads to better things. raiders need to get serious, because i know that

this team does have some talent, just cant compare you with those raging broncos.  i always see

good over bad, positive over negative,so im not downing them raiders, ive got blood on that team,

but dayton is ranked # 2 for a reason, and im fully convinced that ranking is just. raiders will get

better, i think will make the playoffs, but that is something they will have to prove.  lhs did go

70 yds. in about 8 or 9 plays for a score on about their 3 or 4  drive,against their first team,beard

ran really hard. the team really looked good for a brief 3 or 4 minutes. anyway good luck to our

lhs raiders,love you guys, just keep away from my house because some of you eat my food up. ;D ;D ;D ;D

the line ,both sides of the ball. dayton did scout bc vs lum. game i seen them, but heck ,whats

Nice Honest post. I believe the A-Z train talk will subside for a while, maybe until the playoff who knows.  If not in a couple of years with another realignment.  The "Bronchos" look dang good and I got OCT 10th and OCT 17th marked on the calendar. 

Lumberton is going to start being consistent from here on out, the one thing that we didn't have in the past that made us a contender in district play was getting these kids started at a young age (pee wee football) which was finally put into place in the late 1990's I believe. Last years team had about 8 years experience playing with the same guys and head coach which paid off finally breaking into the playoffs. Getting these kids started at a young age is really what its all about so teaching them the basics while they are young and allowing them to grow.

I've heard a lot of people from Lumberton say this but I STRONGLY disbelieve it. Winnie has only had pee wee football for about 3-5 years.

We will just see Friday night if Dayton is ready for Bay City. Scrimmages are way different than games.

You put a lot of thought into that post didn't you?

yeah i sure did. and from my knowledge i believe Dayton hasn't beaten Bay City yet since Stewart's been there. and if yall still are still prasing Dayton as gods yall might start the season off 0-2, because Dayton plays Friendswood in week 1. and never have beaten them also. So yeah we will see

We will just see Friday night if Dayton is ready for Bay City. Scrimmages are way different than games.

You put a lot of thought into that post didn't you?

yeah i sure did. and from my knowledge i believe Dayton hasn't beaten Bay City yet since Stewart's been there. and if yall still are still prasing Dayton as gods yall might start the season off 0-2, because Dayton plays Friendswood in week 1. and never have beaten them also. So yeah we will see

If Dayton wanted a for sure win before District he would have used the Lumberton scheduling strategy.

While Dayton plays a team that will prepare them for the playoffs, who is Lumberton playing????

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83