how much does OU suck?

[quote name="SHSTIGER" post="734038" timestamp="1261440625"]
OUfans are pathetic and horribly consumed with their jealousy of Texas. Sitting here watching them get drummed by UTEP in basketball. When they go to a crowd shot, what do they show? A pimply faced teenager, throwing the horns down. Lol Miners basketball says, "ousux"
[/quote]yep im watching it 17 pt lead.  even OU bball sucks!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="scooter!" post="734040" timestamp="1261440796"]
[quote author=SHSTIGER link=topic=41421.msg734038#msg734038 date=1261440625]
OUfans are pathetic and horribly consumed with their jealousy of Texas. Sitting here watching them get drummed by UTEP in basketball. When they go to a crowd shot, what do they show? A pimply faced teenager, throwing the horns down. Lol Miners basketball says, "ousux"
[/quote]yep im watching it 17 pt lead.  even OU bball sucks!
[/quote]

A UTEP Miner 17 point lead over Blow U....now dat there my friends does not suck !
Where's El Hector  ??? ???

Quote from [size=14pt][b]OUFan22 [/b] [/size]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alabama 27
Texas 17

Adding time back to the clock won't help in this"  

This is one of many reasons why........

[size=50pt][u][i][b]OU SUCKS!!![/b][/i][/u][/size]

They might suck, but if the stay at the top of Herschel Simms list of schools, they won't for long.  He's prolly best recruit in the state and he just a junior.  It doesn't hurt that OU cantacts him twice a week.  His style is alot like Adrian Peterson's.  Could be a future problem for other big 12 schools.

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="734565" timestamp="1261601471"]
They might suck, but if the stay at the top of Herschel Simms list of schools, they won't for long.  He's prolly best recruit in the state and he just a junior.  It doesn't hurt that OU cantacts him twice a week.  His style is alot like Adrian Peterson's.  Could be a future problem for other big 12 schools.
[/quote]

Nooooooooooo!! Oklahoma has and always will suck because of two things. The [size=18pt][b]O [/b] [/size] and the [size=18pt][b]U[/b][/size]

[size=60pt][u][i][b]OU SUCKS!!![/b][/i][/u][/size]

Looks like you must be new around these parts. ???

[quote name="Keyser Soze" post="734581" timestamp="1261607633"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=41421.msg734565#msg734565 date=1261601471]
[/quote]

Nooooooooooo!! Oklahoma has and always will suck because of two things. The [size=18pt][b]O [/b] [/size] and the [size=18pt][b]U[/b][/size]

[/quote]

Not really, I joined setxsports.com at the begining of the high school playoffs.  I'm not an OU fan or a Horn.  I'm an aggie and a wolverine fan.

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="734607" timestamp="1261612690"]
[quote author=Keyser Soze link=topic=41421.msg734581#msg734581 date=1261607633]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Not really, I joined setxsports.com at the begining of the high school playoffs.  I'm not an OU fan or a Horn.  I'm an aggie and a wolverine fan.
[/quote]

JT! Help me out here. 8)

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="734565" timestamp="1261601471"]
[/quote]expect that to change.    ;)

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="734607" timestamp="1261612690"]
They might suck, but if the stay at the top of Herschel Simms list of schools, they won't for long.  He's prolly best recruit in the state and he just a junior.  It doesn't hurt that OU cantacts him twice a week.  His style is alot like Adrian Peterson's.  Could be a future problem for other big 12 schools.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Not really, I joined setxsports.com at the begining of the high school playoffs.  I'm not an OU fan or a Horn.  I'm an aggie and a wolverine fan.
[/quote]

If you have been around here that long then you should know........

[size=40pt]Oklahoma Sucks[/size]  ;D

[quote name="JohnnyT60" post="734757" timestamp="1261672972"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=41421.msg734607#msg734607 date=1261612690]
They might suck, but if the stay at the top of Herschel Simms list of schools, they won't for long.  He's prolly best recruit in the state and he just a junior.  It doesn't hurt that OU cantacts him twice a week.  His style is alot like Adrian Peterson's.  Could be a future problem for other big 12 schools.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Not really, I joined setxsports.com at the begining of the high school playoffs.  I'm not an OU fan or a Horn.  I'm an aggie and a wolverine fan.
[/quote]

[size=40pt]Oklahoma Sucks[/size]   ;D

[/quote]

Ah yes!!! Spoken like a true poet. 8)

[quote name="Keyser Soze" post="734763" timestamp="1261674588"]
[quote author=JohnnyT60 link=topic=41421.msg734757#msg734757 date=1261672972]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=41421.msg734607#msg734607 date=1261612690]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[size=40pt]Oklahoma Sucks[/size]   ;D

[/quote]

Ah yes!!! Spoken like a true poet. 8)
[/quote]
Agreed !

http://www.tulsabeacon.com/?p=3357

Here we go again...complaining about the bowl, and the size of the stadium....they can stay home and play an imaginary opponent if they want, but wait...they mighy lose, they suck so bad....

Why is the Tulsa Beacon complaining anyway?...OOhhhhhhh yeah, I forgot...UTEP beat Tulsa in football this year....thereby proving that the suckage is statewide...

BlowU gets blownout with Gearhardt tracks on their backs....

[quote name="JohnnyT60" post="735061" timestamp="1261866109"]
I was so glad ol' Saint Nick was able to avoid the vortex that is oklahoma!  ;D
[/quote]

That's funny you say that JT.
I was joking Christmas  Eve night here  in Houston, that many kids will be crying if Santa's sleigh crashes in the 40-50 moh winds we were having.
BTW, I think Santa loops around Choklahoma.  ;)....'cause it  sucks !

"Well you know we played a great game. Give Stanford credit they are an awesome squad and Coach Harbaugh is doing a good job. Our teams was focused after the long break but I can guarantee you one thing, those guys at setxsports.com are right — we still suck," Coach Bob Stoops after the Sun Bowl.

[quote name="Gabe" post="737034" timestamp="1262301694"]
"Well you know we played a great game. Give Stanford credit they are an awesome squad and Coach Harbaugh is doing a good job. Our games were focused after the long break but I can guarantee you one thing, those guys at setxsports.com are right — we still suck," Coach Bob Stoops after the Sun Bowl.
[/quote] :D

[quote name="Gabe" post="737034" timestamp="1262301694"]
"Well you know we played a great game. Give Stanford credit they are an awesome squad and Coach Harbaugh is doing a good job. Our teams was focused after the long break but I can guarantee you one thing, those guys at setxsports.com are right — we still suck," Coach Bob Stoops after the Sun Bowl.
[/quote]

lol...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami