LONESTAR

Certain people in the vidor league that plays for stjfl wants people to believe that there is only one league but there is 2 one in stjfl & one in lonestar. the one in long star has 1 team in each DIVISION ..

I don't know much about that but both leagues have alot of good athletes and dedicated coaches..

I played in Lonestar last year and the competiton was pretty good..Silsbee in Juniors were a handful for us..

Deweyville would come ready to play everygame..I am sure STJFL has alot of great teams also..either way I dont think you can go wrong..

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tchawks99

I have had a look at all teams and my opinion is from first place to last place is

SR div

deweyville

silsbee

mauriceville

vidor

H J

H F

warren

E C

Buna

Just curious how have you had a look at all the teams? You been to every practice?

Guest tchawks99

HEY LSUCRAZY,

Why is the jamboree always held in deweyville??  Last year it was held there and this year also..yall have every team there and yall are raising alot of money through concession stand..why not split the location every year?

Guest tchawks99

I have had a look at all teams and my opinion is from first place to last place is

SR div

deweyville

silsbee

mauriceville

vidor

H J

H F

warren

E C

Buna

thats alot of practice making

I'm not negative. I'm very positive. Its called "Team Spirit!" Why are you so sour? Did your mom give you limited time on the family desktop today? Now I have 2 post :)

It's been about 25 years since my mom decided what I could and couldn't do.

Guest tchawks99

so you are telling me you based your opinion by looking at them at certification?? and you have made it to deweyville,mauriceville,Hj,HF,Vidor Silsbee ,Buna,warren and EC practices??

WOW that is impressive....

Guest tchawks99

Just realized why they dont rotate the jamboree...ALL the board members are from Deweyville..

they dont pay any referees that day, so everything they make that day it goes back into there league..Got it now...

Instead of rotating it and making it even I totally understand now..

Guest tchawks99

so you are telling me you based your opinion by looking at them at certification?? and you have made it to deweyville,mauriceville,Hj,HF,Vidor Silsbee ,Buna,warren and EC practices??

WOW that is impressive....

I am retired , have a lot of time on my hands .. also alot of these teams have been scrimmages each other and i have watch most of these scrimmages.

yea ok... ::)   

Just realized why they dont rotate the jamboree...ALL the board members are from Deweyville..

they dont pay any referees that day, so everything they make that day it goes back into there league..Got it now...

Instead of rotating it and making it even I totally understand now..

:o :o

ut oh...

Just so everyone knows, I am the president of the HJ youth league and we do not want or have the facilities to host the Jamboree. Deweyville does the Jamboree instead of putting in for the playoffs every year. We had one of the playoff weekends last year and have no grips whatsoever about Deweyville hosting the Jamboree. I don't think there is an association out there that even wants it. I know Claude and JP and they are not in this for the money. Please, if you are from HJ, refrain from any negative comments about the Lonestar League or any association affiliated with it. Remember, you are a representative of our community and our association. Thanks in advance for your co-operation.

Great Post! Good Luck to H-J Hawks, Let the talking be done on the field by the KIDS, Nobody should judge the book by the cover. Every team looked good at certifications. I think this year will be a very competitive year for all teams. See you Saturday B.E. You have a great thing going over there in HJ. Keep up the good work. and good luck to all the teams in Lonestar.

Just so everyone knows, I am the president of the HJ youth league and we do not want or have the facilities to host the Jamboree. Deweyville does the Jamboree instead of putting in for the playoffs every year. We had one of the playoff weekends last year and have no grips whatsoever about Deweyville hosting the Jamboree. I don't think there is an association out there that even wants it. I know Claude and JP and they are not in this for the money. Please, if you are from HJ, refrain from any negative comments about the Lonestar League or any association affiliated with it. Remember, you are a representative of our community and our association. Thanks in advance for your co-operation.

Guest tchawks99

I'm not negative. I'm very positive. Its called "Team Spirit!" Why are you so sour? Did your mom give you limited time on the family desktop today? Now I have 2 post :)

practice what you preach prez....

Guest tchawks99

there are several other organizations that could hold the jamboree..And i was at deweyville last year and the bathrooms I was scared to let my child go into..Didnt know if they would make it out..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• Starting pitching has been shaky the last few weeks due to some injuries outside of Hagen Smith.  He goes tomorrow, so y’all should be fine 
    • Manchin may get it but any mention of the radical left that wanted to get rid of the filibuster and end almost 220 years of history because the Democrats are mad?  The House and Senate are obviously different legislative bodies with entirely different election processes and rules for a reason. The House can vote on laws with a simple majority vote. The Senate put rules in place that it would make it much tougher to pass laws. Laws should be difficult to pass. The Senate is often the holdup of the right and left. It takes 60 votes to break the filibuster so any law will almost certainly require agreement at least in part, from opposing sides of an issue. Because they can’t get laws passed, the radical left is like a baby having a tantrum and wants to change over 200 years of history and make it potentially ridiculously easy to pass laws. I have seen current poll maps and it is possible for the Republicans to sweep into complete power in November but by the tiniest margin. That would possibly mean that a single vote margin in both houses could enact what you might call the radical right laws. There would be nothing that the Democrats could do to stop any legislation whatsoever if the left (they are all radical, minus Manchin) got their filibuster rule changed.  That is where the current filibuster comes into play as any new law would require several Democrats to agree with the majority Republicans and vice versa.  Do you want the potential for your radical right to have free rein as the radical left wants by killing the filibuster or is the radical left just as (if not more) dangerous? Let’s see if we have a history in this area? Oh yeah, the Democrats changed the rules in the Senate to allow federal judges to not have to overcome the filibuster. Obama was not getting his federal judge nominations passed and being angry, they changed the rules instead of nominating more moderate justices. They were warned that it would come back to bite them. They didn’t care and chose the nuclear option to change the rules. Oops! Any guess how Trump got all of his Supreme Court nominees passed against strong Democrat opposition? The Democrats got rid of the filibuster for federal judges after another tantrum   So when you are so worried about the radical right, are you equally concerned in what the radical left is always doing by changing rules and history which were put into place just for situations like we are in? So while Manchin gets it, what about his other 50 colleagues (49 + Harris)?  What concerns you more, Abbott and Paxton or the Democrats who want to make it to where if the Republicans do take over, they can go wild… at least in your mind? 
    • MODS please remove that ISD twitter link! I had no idea it would copy the whole posting. I only highlighted the portion about the venue change. Sorry about that!
    • See why I don't trust my Hogs?
    • Come on dude, don’t take anything away from the kids on the field. If you want to talk uncharacteristic, we made what 3 or 4 errors in game one. Y’all had 2 EARNED runs.  Defense is normally our strong suit. Your ace didn’t strike out a single one of our kids. Like I said also, you did not out hit us in game 1. Hell you barley out hit us in game 2. We had all the uncharacteristic walks. Josh pitched a hell of a game is what made that game what it was.
  • Topics