Dayton - West Orange Scrimmage Time

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know where or how all the misinformation came from, but the game has always been sceduled for the 15th. The schedule I have that is a month old lists the date, but for time and place it is TBA.

GOLF GAME??? Don't you have to play golf to have a golf game? The game was set for Friday morning so coaches could go see other scrimmages on Friday night or Saturday as necessary. Plain and simple.

Freshmen and JV will play on opposite ends of the field beginning at 9 a.m. At 10 or shortly thereafter, the varsities will take over and go at it.

See you there. I'll have the big lense.

If WOS's JV is anything like last year's, they won't be able to scrimmage. They only had about 8 players on the JV, pulled most of the freshman up to play the JV game after the freshman game was played.

Who won?

And the point of your question? I was just pointing out that last year the Stangs did not field 2 complete teams for freshman and jv and IF that is the case this year, they would not be able to scrimmage the freshman and jv at the same time like it was posted earlier. That was all that I was pointing out. It had nothing to do with how successful they were. BTW, I know who won the one game I witnessed them play. Some of you Stang fans always get on the defensive. Geez. ::)

Guest whoabroncos09

We'll know Thursday. Due to no Practice Tuesday things got messed up. WO-S/Dayton could be Monday Night then WO-S/Vidor next Saturday.

thanks.

I don't know where or how all the misinformation came from, but the game has always been sceduled for the 15th. The schedule I have that is a month old lists the date, but for time and place it is TBA.

GOLF GAME??? Don't you have to play golf to have a golf game? The game was set for Friday morning so coaches could go see other scrimmages on Friday night or Saturday as necessary. Plain and simple.

Freshmen and JV will play on opposite ends of the field beginning at 9 a.m. At 10 or shortly thereafter, the varsities will take over and go at it.

If WOS's JV is anything like last year's, they won't be able to scrimmage. They only had about 8 players on the JV, pulled most of the freshman up to play the JV game after the freshman game was played.

Who won?

And the point of your question? I was just pointing out that last year the Stangs did not field 2 complete teams for freshman and jv and IF that is the case this year, they would not be able to scrimmage the freshman and jv at the same time like it was posted earlier. That was all that I was pointing out. It had nothing to do with how successful they were. BTW, I know who won the one game I witnessed them play. Some of you Stang fans always get on the defensive. Geez. ::)

Hmmm... From your reaction, I'm going to guess that WOS won. I didn't know. Since you couldn't just answer the question, I'm going to go ahead and add that I think it's pretty impressive that the WOS Freshman team beat the silsbee JV.

And the point of my question was... Who won?

Who won?

Hmmm... From your reaction, I'm going to guess that WOS won. I didn't know. Since you couldn't just answer the question, I'm going to go ahead and add that I think it's pretty impressive that the WOS Freshman team beat the silsbee JV.

Silsbee

Who won?

Silsbee

OK... so Silsbee won? Then why would you react the way you did? Do you remember the score?

We'll know Thursday. Due to no Practice Tuesday things got messed up. WO-S/Dayton could be Monday Night then WO-S/Vidor next Saturday.

Just in case anyone cares.... that would be perfect for me. In fact, if dayton could schedule all their games according to my work/life schedule..... that would be great.

thanks,

Dayton

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami