Dayton - West Orange Scrimmage Time

Dayton and West Orange will scrimmage in Dayton on August 15th with the freshmen and JV beginning at 8:30 am.  The varsity will begin their scrimmage around 9:30 or 10:00.

There has been some wrong information on this board about the time and date of this scrimmage.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And all I can tell you is that this scrimmage is not being played in West Orange and he is not in charge of setting the date.  He is just mistaken on the day, this date has been set for a long time.

According to Coach Stewart in Dayton, where the scrimmage will be held, the scrimmage will be on Friday, August 15th, with the freshmen and JV beginning at 8:30.

WOW...I say lay off Coop a little. So what if he posted the wrong info, as long as it was corrected, does it really matter? He is human as well as us. He is CONSTANTLY posted valuble info on here for all of us so cut him a little slack. Keep up the good work Coop!! ;D

Doesn't make sense to who?  You as a fan or the coaches?  To a coach it allows them to beat the heat, and also allows them to go out that night and watch their upcoming opponents on the first allowable scrimmage date.  It also allows those coaches to go out again on Saturday to scout if their upcoming opponents are scrimmaging on Saturday morning.  Just because it does not make sense to you does not mean there is not a reason behind those times.  The last time that WO-S came to Dayton to scrimmage which was 2004, this is exactly the way it was done.

Nobody scrimmages on a weekday in the mornings.  Just doesn't make sense.  I heard Coach Hooks just talked to Coach Stewart on Friday and it was understood that the scrimmage in on Saturday morning!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami