*Nederland Bulldogs 2008 Football Team Preview*

Who is Nederland supposed to be starting at RB this year? Anyone have any idea?

I like the sig much better than the two you had before which took to much room. This one looks much better.

Guest Penny

Nindian, I think that tells you how much talent is on this football team.  The fact that Ryan Brady didn't get a lot of pub, speaks to that, he is probably the fastest kid on the team and a serious deep threat.

Nindian, I think that tells you how much talent is on this football team.  The fact that Ryan Brady didn't get a lot of pub, speaks to that, he is probably the fastest kid on the team and a serious deep threat.

Penny, Brady is fast, but Krautz is probably the fastest. Believe it or not, Grogan, being almost the biggest on the team, doesn't lag far behind in being the fastest....very fast for a big man.

If our defense can shore up and tackle better, this should prove to be an interesting season.

:D I don't know krautz but brady is lighting  and probally has the best hands on that team

Krautz went to state in track and ran the 200 and 400 meters, I believe. If we're talking 40 time, I don't know who would be fastest for sure. Let's just say they are all pretty darn fast, with Grogan being the most impressive with his speed for his size.

There is a kid thats back in  Nederland this year....(Micah Ramirez).. hes about 6' 1  and about 180 and hes purrty darn fast..he should be a solid addition at running back, or even be a good choice for wide reciever...i've heard hes faster than Cardenas, don't know about Brady he can scoot purrty good.....i'm anxious to see what they do with him

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami