what school has bad parking

This is the hidden content, please

The seating capacity is only 3000 that leaves them with about a third of the seating available at other stadiums in 20-4A . Now taking into mind that most of their seating is on the home side you better get their early if you want a seat or a parking spot. The visitors side bleachers may go up fifteen rows , if that .

This is the hidden content, please

The seating capacity is only 3000 that leaves them with about a third of the seating available at other stadiums in 20-4A . Now taking into mind that most of their seating is on the home side you better get their early if you want a seat or a parking spot. The visitors side bleachers may go up fifteen rows , if that .

then they better start building something for the indians fans. they are always packing the visitor side.

Its not just the Indian fans that have to worry about the seating . Any team in our district will fill the seats up quickly . I  think that the stadium capacity is 3,000 and the seating capacity is about half of that. The worst thing that can happen is that you end up with front row action  on the track.

After the game when he went to his truck and sure enough he and everyone else in that area had a parking ticket. No wonder Vidor is the butt end of so many jokes. Oh yea and he said the cop was missing a few teeth.

All you have to do is call the department and tell them and they get rid of the ticket. And honestly, was the last sentence needed? Your really cool buddy. Class act!

Vidor has had parking problems like many other schools in the area.  They are tyring to so something about it but like everybody else, money is the problem.  The remarks about the police officer was way out of line.  I think everybody has went to a ballgame and when traffic gets backed up gets angry at one time or the other.  They have a job to also and if you had a problem, you should have taken it up the with police department.  Don't blame the community or the school or put them down.  When it comes down to it most of the Vidor Officers come from other cities.  Even from mid county.

Here is my order from stadiums I have been too.....

Worst (you will see street time and tickets here)

Vidor

PNG

Nederland

Jasper

Lumberton

EC

WOS

Best (Most Likely to park on the lots)

Central

Memorial

Westbrook

Silsbee

As far as great parking, I will have to go with Memorial as the best followed with Central, Brook, and Silsbee in that order.

About Livingston, does anyone know if the district is going to have option when teams play there or is it just tough **** Hopefully they will have some type of plan in place to maybe take atleast 5,000 to 6,000 fans on visitor side. Any good trees around the stadium cause next year I'm bringing my tree climbing stand ;D The problem is fitting a family five in one climbing stand :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nexax
    Newest Member
    nexax