Dominating 2A

I just got off the phone with the director of the UIL and the rest of the season in 2A has been canceled.  The have decided to give the state championship to Kirbyville since the beat Buna.  Also Randy Musgrove was named first team all state at every position so congrats on a wonderfull season Kirbyville the trophy presentation and parade have been set for next sat at the Phillips 66 gas station on hwy 96

LOL  :D ;D

And Volleyballer..whatever your screen name is...you need to wake up!!! For someone who says they have seen Kirbyville play several times and not know who Musgrove is...makes me wonder if you really seen Kville play. Not only is this kid awesome in CF, but yes he used to pitch..and may I say when he did pitch, not many could touch him. Kid has an AWESOME ARM!!!!! Never understood why he quit pitching though! I just think its  hilarious that we beat Buna considering how much trash Buna talked in preseason...sometimes Carma comes back to bite ya!!!  ;D ;D ;D

When did they get phone service in Buna?           ;D

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got off the phone with the director of the UIL and the rest of the season in 2A has been canceled.  The have decided to give the state championship to Kirbyville since the beat Buna.  Also Randy Musgrove was named first team all state at every position so congrats on a wonderfull season Kirbyville the trophy presentation and parade have been set for next sat at the Phillips 66 gas station on hwy 96

Cool!!! Randy was all-state last year in 3A I guess they are just going to give it to him already this year. As for the parade, we have had our fair share this year, fireworks and everything!!

That's funny that you say that you spoke with the director of the UIL....isn't he from Buna? ;D

I know he coached at HJ and Westbrook.  Is he from Buna really??

If so, that would account for his monster ego he has!!!

And then Kirbyville fans woke up! ::) ::)

Dang i wanted to pinch who ever was dreamin that dream:) must have been a kville fan or player go figure

LOL  :D ;D

And Volleyballer..whatever your screen name is...you need to wake up!!! For someone who says they have seen Kirbyville play several times and not know who Musgrove is...makes me wonder if you really seen Kville play. Not only is this kid awesome in CF, but yes he used to pitch..and may I say when he did pitch, not many could touch him. Kid has an AWESOME ARM!!!!! Never understood why he quit pitching though! I just think its  hilarious that we beat Buna considering how much trash Buna talked in preseason...sometimes Carma comes back to bite ya!!!  ;D ;D ;D

When did they get phone service in Buna?           ;D

Sweetheart its Volley_Baller2010 get it right thats first off second its Karma ya it bites bites hard. and yes i was at just about every kville game for the past month so yes i've seen him play DUH.... and i been bright eyed and bushy tailed watching Buna start district off right with two wins btw props go out to Jacob Clark hero of the game hit a homerun to tie the game back up awsome Cub. Brandon awsome game against EC Josh Clark awsome game also. maybe musgrove couldnt take the pressure of the whole game bein on his shoulders bein a pitcher hmm the world may never know.... not dogging on anyone btw. Also Buna has had service they had to call Kville every time that we went to the playoffs 3a down to 2a and to say how sorry that we were that kville just didnt make the cut:(

Hmm I figured they'd give the state championship to Buna since the Cougars have already crowned themselves the second coming. 

Just like in football when Buna thought everybody should bow down to them.  Well i guess Newton never got the message!  ;DLOL

naw we'd probably have it at the shell station  ;D ;D ;D and congrats to randy but i didnt know he caught hmm you learn something new every day

Yeah...but the district did =) and btw this is baseball forum.

Didn't East Chambers beat y'all that year? 

How many state championships has Buna ever won in anything by the way?

In football yeah..

In baseball i dont think they did and back in the day we were pretty dang good at winning those basketball state championships lol

I love it...cant wait for the re-match either...I'll be there ready to serve you some major CROW!!!! Keep doubting...we LOVE being the underdog.

The only way there will be a re match is if kville makes it to the playoffs BTW sweetheart:)

You can count on them being in the play-offs... SWEETHEART

volleyballer, or should i say you're posts are really bad and don't make much sense. kirbyville came up and beat buna, i'll throw BAD in there just for kicks.

but seriously, why dog on kirbyville so bad when you're from buna? you've tried to hit every tender spot that you could so far when it just so happens that kirbyville's current AND past athletics is stronger than buna's has ever been.

i guess the mature way to put things is, "na na nu boo boo, we beat you".

grow up.

buna has a lot of good players, i'll give them that easily. but the same players that couldn't hold up in the state tournament last year? most of them got a bumped and bruised during the football season too. those shoulders usually don't feel to great when you land on them a lot.

kirbyville is finally getting some spotlight during baseball season in years. no matter how far we go, it'll be a big step towards what we have in the future.

get ready buna, keep your tails between your legs. ;)

How many state championships has Buna ever won in anything by the way?

11 State Championships in Basketball and 2 in Powerlifting

Not to many schools in the state of Texas has more State Titles in boys basketball than Buna and that means 1A through 5A

buna has a lot of good players, i'll give them that easily. but the same players that couldn't hold up in the state tournament last year? most of them got a bumped and bruised during the football season too. those shoulders usually don't feel to great when you land on them a lot.

kirbyville is finally getting some spotlight during baseball season in years. no matter how far we go, it'll be a big step towards what we have in the future.

Couldn't hold up in the state tourney?  Were you there?  Great baseball game, tough loss the boys played their hearts out, give a bit of respect to the players and coaches who fought so hard to get there, same as your football team did this fall. 

Couldn't hold up in the state tourney?  Were you there?  Great baseball game, tough loss the boys played their hearts out, give a bit of respect to the players and coaches who fought so hard to get there, same as your football team did this fall. 

I was there.. and they DID NOT hold up... Your asking us to give you respect for making it there... ?? Why don't you give a little respect for the team that BEAT the team that made it there...?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn