Dominating 2A

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Look for Kirbyville to whoop there tails if they end up getting to play. Kville pretty much has there team returning and they dropped from one of the toughest districts around. Look for them to not hold back and try to dominate 2A just like there football team is doing.

Guest THE FAN

Look for Kirbyville to whoop there tails if they end up getting to play. Kville pretty much has there team returning and they dropped from one of the toughest districts around. Look for them to not hold back and try to dominate 2A just like there football team is doing.

keyword "try" dominate. what a clown.lol. kville probably wont make it that far...and if they happen to meet up with Buna...shame on em.

hahahahahahahahaha kville will not even beat Buna this year if kville gets out of district then WOW im shocked there they wont beat Buna kville isnt a baseball school you just have to except that one:***( sowwy

hahahahahahahahaha kville will not even beat Buna this year if kville gets out of district then WOW im shocked there they wont beat Buna kville isnt a baseball school you just have to except that one:***( sowwy

What does that mean. Kville is not a baseball school?? yes they have a traditon of winning on the football field but people are missing the whole point here.  times change.  I can remember beating the snot out of Kirbyville in football when i was in school.  That would not be the case now.  The big factor is Kirbyville dropping down to 2A.  There is a big difference between 3a and 2a.  Last year Kville entered a 2a tournament in Kountze and won it then prcieded to win only one game in district. Kville returns 7 starters including a all-state plalyer so they will be competitive.  they will give buna a run for their money!!!!

In my opininon the only way Kirbyville would have a chance against Buna in the playoffs (cause they are not in the same district) is if they win the coin flip and choose a one game series.  But then that prob will not be enough just look at what they did to Hempill last year.  Hemphill thought they had the game wraped up in the sixth when they were up 8-1 but we all know how that turned out.

What does that mean. Kville is not a baseball school?? yes they have a traditon of winning on the football field but people are missing the whole point here.  times change.  I can remember beating the snot out of Kirbyville in football when i was in school.  That would not be the case now.  The big factor is Kirbyville dropping down to 2A.  There is a big difference between 3a and 2a.  Last year Kville entered a 2a tournament in Kountze and won it then prcieded to win only one game in district. Kville returns 7 starters including a all-state plalyer so they will be competitive.  they will give buna a run for their money!!!!

Kville better just start running now they wont beat buna unless there is a miracle... just except it how it is:)

• 2 weeks later...

I think Buna is a little to confident, just like their football team.  to much can happen in baseball. When Jasper won state 3 years ago, I remember HJ going into Bulldog stadium and putting a whippin on those dawgs!! Does that mean HJ had a better team that year???  NO!!! As for Kirbyville they have talent to compeat in 2A.  Buna was getting whipped in 3A before they dropped, so what to you think will happen to Kirbyville since they dropped down.  I expect the same!!!

I think Buna is a little to confident, just like their football team.  to much can happen in baseball. When Jasper won state 3 years ago, I remember HJ going into Bulldog stadium and putting a whippin on those dawgs!! Does that mean HJ had a better team that year???  NO!!! As for Kirbyville they have talent to compeat in 2A.  Buna was getting whipped in 3A before they dropped, so what to you think will happen to Kirbyville since they dropped down.  I expect the same!!!

Buna also went to state in 3A, and competed almost every year. We had a few bad years once teams like Jasper started falling to 3A.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder