Dominating 2A

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many starters did Deweyville and Kountze lose? if not many, Kirbyville probably wouldn't make it past either of these teams in playoffs.

Never Know!!! We have a several players coming back this year that are good ball players..watch out for HUGHES, HAZELWOOD, MUSGROVE, ESCAGNE, and many more!!! Just wait and see!!!

Kirbyville will face another long season if the hitting doesn't improve from the last 2 years.  Not to mention errors.  Last year was much better as far as errors go, but in several games the hitting jsut wasn't there.  Not to mention that a few players who were getting outside help were reprimanded in front of the whole team.  Never heard of a coach who would get upset at players trying to better themselves for the sake of the team.  By the way, this is not heresay, I heard the chewing out myself after the game in H-F.  Hopefully this year, in a new district and lower classification, the Cats can turn things around

Catfan81, you are obviously a disgruntled JV team dad that is a coward not to go talk with the coach about the situation.  I can see the coach's point of view on the matter.  A player goes to an instructor, and starts doing things with his swing that the coach may not want taught.  The coach corrects the problem, then the kid is torn between do I listen to my instructor or the coach.  Did any of the kids having problems hitting go and talk to the coach about help with their swing before going for lessons?  I wish Kirbyville nothing but the best in the new district that they are in.  Catfan81, get on board because Kirbyville baseball will be better this year.

In respinse to stonecold30, I am neither disgruntled nor a JV dad.  Just an avid fan of Wildcat baseball.  As far as the coach getting upset, the instructor did not teach anything different, he just had the time to go one on one with the kid.  The instructor advised the players to follow the coaches instructions, because he is a good coach.  All the instructor did was correct bad mechanics, such as gripping the bat properly and not stepping out while swinging.  Even if the coach had a problem, he shouldn't have called out the players in front of the entire team.  Again, no sour grapes here.  My kid loved our coach and would gladly play for him again.  I also am very satisfied with our coach.  He has a dedication to our program (and kids) that was missing for a few years.

• 2 weeks later...

Buna has the best team around here in 2A.... Kville I watch yall last year when we (Kountze) beat yall lol Unless yall got some move ins then Yall arent even in the same league as Buna!! Much less Kountze, woodville, or central hieghts.

know the facts before you post.  I believe Kirbyville whipped Kountze in their tournament last year in the finals and this is a total different team this year. Maybe not different personal but pitching, batting, and fielding is tons of better. they scrimaged last week and the top 3 pitchers did not even give up a hit against Kountze and batted .310 as a team, and that was their worst team average so far.  LOOK OUT, KVILLE BASEBALL IS BACK!!!!!!!

Buna has the best team around here in 2A.... Kville I watch yall last year when we (Kountze) beat yall lol Unless yall got some move ins then Yall arent even in the same league as Buna!! Much less Kountze, woodville, or central hieghts.

know the facts before you post.  I believe Kirbyville whipped Kountze in their tournament last year in the finals and this is a total different team this year. Maybe not different personal but pitching, batting, and fielding is tons of better. they scrimaged last week and the top 3 pitchers did not even give up a hit against Kountze and batted .310 as a team, and that was their worst team average so far.  LOOK OUT, KVILLE BASEBALL IS BACK!!!!!!!

Yea but they still tied:)

• 2 weeks later...

Yea but they still tied:)

hey, you would not happen to know what the score was when Kirbyville played the mighty Kountze today would ya????? 

No tie this time.    Kville smoked them again!!!!!!

17 - 2 and Kville stated their #3 pitcher who gave up only 1 hit!!!!  I think it is about time to reconginze that this team is for real!!!! Look out Buna!!!

not tryin to dis any one. but cmon its Kountze......honestly man if yall think beatin kountze is somethin you got yourselfs a rude awakening when you play someone who knows how to play

Well I was at the game and this was the worst ive ever seen Kountze play. And Kirbyville will NOT beat Buna lol

not tryin to dis any one. but cmon its Kountze......honestly man if yall think beatin kountze is somethin you got yourselfs a rude awakening when you play someone who knows how to play

Well I was at the game and this was the worst ive ever seen Kountze play. And Kirbyville will NOT beat Buna lol

its not like Kountze had a ton of errors.  I think they only had 2.  Kirbyville just smoked the ball.  16 hits in 5 inn..

Guest THE FAN

Its tournament play...teams cant throw their aces every game. Once the season gets rollin and Clark/hillin are on the mound for Buna...game over for almost any opponet.

And we didnt hit... Im not tryin to make excuses yall have a good team, But I dont think that Kirbyville will beat Buna.

maybe you didnt hit because the pitching was good .. how come when a team hits bad its all on the hitters why cant the opposing pitcher get some credit maybe he pitched good maybe thats why they didnt hit ..

Kountze didnt beat kirbyville last year .. when did kountze beat kirbyville since so many ppl are saying they did??

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder