Dominating 2A

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look for Kirbyville to whoop there tails if they end up getting to play. Kville pretty much has there team returning and they dropped from one of the toughest districts around. Look for them to not hold back and try to dominate 2A just like there football team is doing.

hahahahahahahahaha kville will not even beat Buna this year if kville gets out of district then WOW im shocked there they wont beat Buna kville isnt a baseball school you just have to except that one:***( sowwy

What does that mean. Kville is not a baseball school?? yes they have a traditon of winning on the football field but people are missing the whole point here.  times change.  I can remember beating the snot out of Kirbyville in football when i was in school.  That would not be the case now.  The big factor is Kirbyville dropping down to 2A.  There is a big difference between 3a and 2a.  Last year Kville entered a 2a tournament in Kountze and won it then prcieded to win only one game in district. Kville returns 7 starters including a all-state plalyer so they will be competitive.  they will give buna a run for their money!!!!

Kville better just start running now they wont beat buna unless there is a miracle... just except it how it is:)

Hey not only did i see K-VILLE beat BUNA tonight.. i also seen them walk on water.. Miracles were coming out of nowhere!

No, what you really saw was Buna beating themselves and if that wasn't your No.1 pitcher why is he the only one K'ville ever talks about.  Must be keeping No. 1 a BIG secret.

You talk like Buna is like Tiger Woods!  The only way they can lose is by beating themselves? ???  As far as the pitcher...if it was Hazlewood that pitched then I am not surprised at how well he did.  Without a doubt one of the grittiest, and toughest athlete's I've seen in a while, and he hasn't played ball since he was a Fish!

No, what you really saw was Buna beating themselves and if that wasn't your No.1 pitcher why is he the only one K'ville ever talks about.  Must be keeping No. 1 a BIG secret.

he really is the #2 pitcher....Crawford is #1... Aaron pitched a great game. The reason why everyone is talking about him is because he has not played since he made all district new comer on 3A.  The real talk is Muscgrove batting almost .700.  Also the SO Jones is batting almost .600. 

whats up baby!!! guess we just have to keep beating good teams to get some respect in the area... no one wants to believe that the wildcats are for real. everybody just wants to keep making excuses everytime we win. so we just gotta keep proving em wrong when they count us out. and all the talk about shelbyville and hemphill taking #1 and #2 is that a joke? i mean with all due respect lets be serious here

he really is the #2 pitcher....Crawford is #1... Aaron pitched a great game. The reason why everyone is talking about him is because he has not played since he made all district new comer on 3A.  The real talk is Muscgrove batting almost .700.  Also the SO Jones is batting almost .600. 

Batting only a few times usually means that your(BA) is up. just like start off new season with a hit your batting 1000 it goes down there are college and pro's that would love to keep a 700 (BA) but even they cant remember your in high school base ball and getting a big head a[bout people batting that its still fresh season boys and girls not only will that (BA) go down it might just plumit into the ground. Btw if you dont know what (BA) is its batting average  :o

Batting only a few times usually means that your(BA) is up. just like start off new season with a hit your batting 1000 it goes down there are college and pro's that would love to keep a 700 (BA) but even they cant remember your in high school base ball and getting a big head a[bout people batting that its still fresh season boys and girls not only will that (BA) go down it might just plumit into the ground. Btw if you dont know what (BA) is its batting average  :o

I think you need to rewrite this entry...If I translated it correctly, you are merely stating obvious facts that has no bearing in an argument.  (If you going to argue a point, then at least make yourself sound intelligent.)

Vollye-baller2010 you might want to catch a game and watch Musgrove play.  This kid is the real deal!  As for Jones kid is also a very good ball player.  Aaron is also a great ball player, and yes his freshman yr he was newcomer of the yr in a 3A district as a starting catcher.  Arguably the most demanding position on the field!

I have seen him play i've seen all of them play before quite a few games this year actually sooo im not dogging on him at all but there are not many high school baseball players out there that can keep that good of a batting average i've seen plenty of games to know that from little league to major league even the minors sooo im not knit picking on any one player or any three players there great players i think but dont get big headed at the beginning of the season...also another note Jt Hallmarks (BA) is only 600 and he is lagit kville players and got nothin on that. goes to show that that 700 will go down:)

I have seen him play i've seen all of them play before quite a few games this year actually sooo im not dogging on him at all but there are not many high school baseball players out there that can keep that good of a batting average i've seen plenty of games to know that from little league to major league even the minors sooo im not knit picking on any one player or any three players there great players i think but dont get big headed at the beginning of the season...also another note Jt Hallmarks (BA) is only 600 and he is lagit kville players and got nothin on that. goes to show that that 700 will go down:)

your right it might will go down.....to what he hit last year in one of the toughest 3A's in the state which was

.506. Do you really think he can't hang in this 2A district?????? I would take him over any kid in Buna....

Guest THE FAN

your right it might will go down.....to what he hit last year in one of the toughest 3A's in the state which was

.506. Do you really think he can't hang in this 2A district?????? I would take him over any kid in Buna....

i would definitley take a buna kid over anybody in the district

well its a good thing kirbyville aint in your district cuz you would be makin a mistake taking any kid in buna over musgrove

well its a good thing kirbyville aint in your district cuz you would be makin a mistake taking any kid in buna over musgrove

i'd take any player from 23 2a before i took muscgrove honestly everyone makes him to be such a good player he's lagit dont get me wrong but still there is better out there:)

you have to be crazy to even think that you coul pick anyone over musgrove... this kid is probably the hardest person to get out in 2A... did i mention his wheels in center field.. you hit the ball out there you might as well just trot to the dugout instead of 1st cuz its over with your out.. nonsense saying you would get someone from 23-2A no one over there can play on his level. ha funny stuff yall is crazy

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder