Darkhorse Teams For This Season??

Guest Jags

Hamshire-Fannett is definitely the darkhorse this year in 21-AAA. The success last year along with many returning players and a good coach makes them a team to be reckoned with in this district. There schedule early will prepare them as well, Anahuac and KV in scrimmages, EC, Huffman, Lumberton, and Jasper in non-district gives them a chance to see how good they can be or not?

Guest A-TOWN

5A-  21-5A- Memorial

4A- 19-4A- Goose Creek Mem/ 20-4A- Bmt Ozen

3A-  21-3A- Hamshire Fannett/ 22-3A- Splendora

2A- 22-2A- Woodville/ 23-2A- Buna

1A- Evadale

Splendora

Splendora is not in 21-AAA, but somehow I think ou knew that, so whats your point?

Thread is about a darkhorse not your district......  ???

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cardinal

Hamshire-Fannett is definitely the darkhorse this year in 21-AAA. The success last year along with many returning players and a good coach makes them a team to be reckoned with in this district. There schedule early will prepare them as well, Anahuac and KV in scrimmages, EC, Huffman, Lumberton, and Jasper in non-district gives them a chance to see how good they can be or not?

After those games we'll see how good HF is.

Livingston

The Wing T will not get it done

Livingston has some good athletes, they just don't seem to be able to put it together on the field.

I think playing some real setx teams is going to be more of what they saw when they played us.

Livingston

The Wing T will not get it done

That is a tough offense to stop when it is clicking.  They did a good job last season.  I don't know how many players hey have returning but I'd imagine several teams in the district will have a tough time with them.  I could see them possibly finishing 4th or 5th.

Don't know much about Livingston except they went 3 deep last year, but remember 2 years ago when Dayton was being picked 4 or 5 in that district  :D I wouldn't count Liviingston out they may just take this district.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami