Barbers Hill in 08'

Ok any of you folks that are in the know, how is the team going to look this season? Last season was a bit of a dissapointment for the Eagle Fans ,but after 8 straight years in the playoffs you have to rebuild sometime  :'( We had a lot of young players last year, so we should be returning most of our lines and a QB. Its going to be intersting with 4 teams going this year and jugernaught Dayton being in district this year as well as a game with LONGVIEW  :o

Can't wait for the season to start! I have know idea what to expect this season. I do know that we will start to see some new stars arise and play our hearts out!!

Guest ECBucFan

Reinforcements are arriving everyday. The phenominal growth in MB is bringing in the students, and some will undoubtably be Eagle players. MB is a mirror image of Lumberton, to some extent. Several years ago, I predicted Lumberton was a "monster in the making" and a lot of people here scoffed... BH is only going to grow...lookout!  :o

I think BH will have a moderate year this year.. making the playoffs!!

My only concern is who is going to replace RB Little,  LB Sexton,  DL Mercantel,  DB Bradshaw?? Those players were the leaders on the team and made some keys plays during the whole season! Defense is going to be a concern for me..

Freshman James Ballard is going to be a heck of a player in the next couple of years!

Time for the young guys to step up and make some big plays!

Hello everyone Barbers Hill will have a great year in my eyes I being a Eagle and a Senior I hope to go to state just like everyone says they want . Well i will be willing to go the EXTRA MILE to go to state ive played for years Coach Price and everyone else knows we all have talent now heres what all coached monitor and that is who has the BETTER talent and such as James Bullard statred his freshman year playing with the freshman team then got moved to Junior Varsity and blew us all away always on the play he always doubted he would play Varsity his freshman year every player encouraged him to reach for a higher goal and make varsity well hole and behold he played 3 games as a junior varsity Line backer and made it to varsity so in my view Barbers Hill will be on a role last year and healthy .. and not to mention i know that im not all that great but so im told i can be a very big POTENTIAL PLAYER if i go 110% in Games . and that is what I am striving for this year in Barbers Hill so here i come rolling down the hill at 100 miles an hour . and i hope Coach Price , Coach Ellis , Coach Terraso , Coach Staulbaum , Coach Parcins , Coach Horn and all the other coaches in Barbers Hill Read this . and sorry coach parcins if i spelled your name wrong

Jacob B .

Senior C/o 2009 + Varsity Football Player

Hello everyone Barbers Hill will have a great year in my eyes I being a Eagle and a Senior I hope to go to state just like everyone says they want . Well i will be willing to go the EXTRA MILE to go to state ive played for years Coach Price and everyone else knows we all have talent now heres what all coached monitor and that is who has the BETTER talent and such as James Bullard statred his freshman year playing with the freshman team then got moved to Junior Varsity and blew us all away always on the play he always doubted he would play Varsity his freshman year every player encouraged him to reach for a higher goal and make varsity well hole and behold he played 3 games as a junior varsity Line backer and made it to varsity so in my view Barbers Hill will be on a role last year and healthy .. and not to mention i know that im not all that great but so im told i can be a very big POTENTIAL PLAYER if i go 110% in Games . and that is what I am striving for this year in Barbers Hill so here i come rolling down the hill at 100 miles an hour . and i hope Coach Price , Coach Ellis , Coach Terraso , Coach Staulbaum , Coach Parcins , Coach Horn and all the other coaches in Barbers Hill Read this . and sorry coach parcins if i spelled your name wrong

Jacob B .

me no espanol lol  :D

Senior C/o 2009 + Varsity Football Player

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami