Celtics vs. Atl./CAN ATLANTA DO IT?/BOSTON ADVANCES!!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DickVitale

Dude, both teams held serve on their home court...No big deal...Thats why there is a thing called HOME COURT ADVANTAGE... ::)...NOW you wanna say Doc can't coach after TWO ROAD losses? TWO? Relax...Its tied a 2-2, not 3-0 Hawks! You guys are BRUTAL on coaches! ::)

Guest DickVitale

Atlanta is not Golden State and Boston is NOT Dallas!  Boston will BLOW Atlanta out in game 5 at home then close them out in Atlanta in game 6 going away.....DICKIE V HAS CALLED IT!! ;)....Just talked to Kendrick and he said that Doc was not a happy camper today when they watched the game film..He opted that the team fly back to Boston last night, instead of this morning...Some of the OLD Celtics came to their morning meeting...They gave the old Celtic pride speeches..."The expectations are back, and need to be met NOW"..He was about to take a nap before practice...expected it to be a doozie!... :D

I don't know, man.  If you win 1 game of the series, that means that the other team is dominant.  I think that you gave Atlanta CONFIDENCE.  We saw that with Golden State.  I think Boston wins this series, but not as easily as some of yall think.  When the Hawks are playing as a team and not a one man show, it is proven that they can be dangerous.

Game 5 will be....Game 6 maybe less, but it will still be a walk..No more close games! Boston in 6....Bank on it! ;)

Why am I gonna believe the same person who said the Rockets are going to get swept? You remind me of Charles Barkley.

Guest DickVitale

They (Boston) had better get them in a slow down, half court game,  utilize the bigs, and post Paul Pierce more....Doc will make the adjustments...I know he sees what needs to be done to advance...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami