Ang Green to play in all star games

Ang Green, 2 time All Stater from Silsbee will play in two all start games coming up. She will play in the TABC State All Star game on May 3 in San Antonio and will also play in the TGCA All Star game in Arlington on July 10. Also, Ms. Green will be signing her national letter of intent to play for Lamar University on Wed. April 9, at 2pm at Silsbee High School.

Congrats to you Ang on all of your accolades and for furthering your basketball career.

Guest abovetherim

Congratulations to Ang Green and her family. Great accomplishment and I look forward to watching this young lady wearing the red and white of Lamar University.

AggieAreWe, it sure sounded like Coach Tidwell is extremely excited to be getting Ang Green when you talked to him during his last radio show.

Lamar is getting a great one here.

Congratulations to Ang Green and her family. Great accomplishment and I look forward to watching this young lady wearing the red and white of Lamar University.

AggieAreWe, it sure sounded like Coach Tidwell is extremely excited to be getting Ang Green when you talked to him during his last radio show.

Lamar is getting a great one here.

Yes he was very excited. I think he is ready to make this official but he has to wait till the 9th. He seemed to be chomping at the bit though. ;D

Guest abovetherim

I am too she is a great one. I'm sure somone will be offended by my positon but you know I just love Lamar. In recruiting a lot of times coaches take players with the better up side believing some kids may have reached their peak in HS. Now, I'm not staying this is the case with anyone involving a local lady basketball player.

Actually, I'm referring to what my family and I was told by a coach from TCU who had looked at film on my brother. Obviously, they did not offer.

I guess that is why I hate TCU now!  ;D

Now back to the topic, I am really, really excited about Ang Green and her future at Lamar. I hope she ends her HS career playing well in those All-Star games. I'm sure she'll do great!

Guest bleed orange

Classy post there bleed orange.

I met Ang and her mother last year at the Barbers Hill tournament and you can't ask for two finer individuals. They have also been very nice to me, my wife and my daughter. I respect that and I respect them. I wish her nothing but the best and a very successful life. She is a great young lady. You don't meet many kids like her. She is special and not just on the basketball court. Basketball is just icing on the cake.

Guest bleed orange

Congrats to Ang and Coach Killam. Classy player and coach.

Your right coach Killam is a class act. He is one of the nicest men I have ever met. He has been nice to me and my daughter and I will never forget that. I will miss 21 3A. A lot of good memories. But hey, I still have film. I can watch all the great games anytime I want. It's been fun and I will miss everyone.  :'(

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124