Returning Receivers /TIGHT Ends that are coming back for this year.

Guest tigersvoice

Ok, Guys and Gals, let me hear who you think will help your team this year at the receiver/Tight End  position.

cardenas maybe one of the best recievers ive seen in texas highschool football this yr.........he's slow though he needs to improve his speed

How do you do that?  What do you suggest as ways for him to improve his speed?

Ok, Guys and Gals, let me hear who you think will help your team this year at the receiver/Tight End  position.

cardenas maybe one of the best recievers ive seen in texas highschool football this yr.........he's slow though he needs to improve his speed

How do you do that?  What do you suggest as ways for him to improve his speed?

track you guys come on.........

I would not say he has superior speed, but probably in the 4.6 range maybe a lil faster. He is far from slow though and he catches EVERYTHING thrown his way.

I would not say he has superior speed, but probably in the 4.6 range maybe a lil faster. He is far from slow though and he catches EVERYTHING thrown his way.

na your right about catching everything come his way but i'll give about an 4.7 4.8 he disguise very well with his route running ability

Randy Musgrove of Kirbyville should follow up on a great Jr year.  He has that Wes Welker look about him(And I'm not comparing him to Welker!  Don't jump the gun).  Like Cardenas he can catch anything thrown at him.  Made some of the greatest catches I've ever seen last season!

What school is Cardenas from....and Musgrove is a good Reciever. I even seen him at TE a couple of time. ...Silsbee Castle will be the man to throw to on the side and there are some c/o 10 reciever that played jv this year that will be good on the reciever slot Singleton, Simmons, and a 09 reciever this kids has alot of speed just pretty short Turk. They will be good in the reciever slot. Roundtree comes back as a returning starter for Silsbee too.

What school is Cardenas from....and Musgrove is a good Reciever. I even seen him at TE a couple of time. ...Silsbee Castle will be the man to throw to on the side and there are some c/o 10 reciever that played jv this year that will be good on the reciever slot Singleton, Simmons, and a 09 reciever this kids has alot of speed just pretty short Turk. They will be good in the reciever slot. Roundtree comes back as a returning starter for Silsbee too.

Nederland.

Guest 87CRU79

Asa Cardenas HANDS DOWN is one of the best WRs in this area! He lacks in his initial burst, but has great closing speed and is very elusive in the open field. His route running is bar-none the best out of any WR in the area, thanks in part to Nederland's WR Coach Bryan Spell. He has produced many outstanding, stand-out WRs in his tenure at the Dog House: Yoder, Askew, Atterberry, Butler, and now Asa Cardenas.

Asa Cardenas HANDS DOWN is one of the best WRs in this area! He lacks in his initial burst, but has great closing speed and is very elusive in the open field. His route running is bar-none the best out of any WR in the area, thanks in part to Nederland's WR Coach Bryan Spell. He has produced many outstanding, stand-out WRs in his tenure at the Dog House: Yoder, Askew, Atterberry, Butler, and now Asa Cardenas.

which one played in 06..........i remember he was a beast well until they played ozen B.Wells locked em down

Guest 87CRU79

Butler, but if you watch the hi-lite film, Wells didn't know which way to turn sometimes lol! Ben Wells was a great athlete though and kept Butters in check for most of the game.

I hate to hijack this thread, but this is for your ozensfinest.  Since you bring up Ben Wells, in your opinion, Who was better out of him and our (central) CB that year (Danny Jackson)? 

i think we alrdy had this discussion soulja..........but i'll discuss again........the better one out of the two well lets see........hhhmmmmmmmm...........??? who was the all-american.........ranked top 100 in the nation will be starting for texas longhorns this yr.......?? get my drift??

Guest Penny

Cardenas is a stud, especially for being so slow.  It's interesting to note that if you have the best freakin hands in the area and have one sliver of space, even if you're slow, you can be pretty darn good. 

Cardenas has alot of Askew in him... it don't matter what his time is... he just goes and gets the dang football.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124