Worst Games You Been To Or Played In??

i can say that the H-J Buna game was pretty bad and went exactly that way. I was on the H-J staff at that time and was extremely embarassed along with the rest of the coaches when our QB ran the fake knee into the endzone. I can assure you, he was punished severely for that stunt

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

My worst memory would have to be 2 yrs ago in the 2nd round when PNG played #1 Kilgore. The weather was so bad that the game was delayed until about 10 o'clock. So, that meant that the fans had to sit in the torrential rain for around 4 hrs. THEN the bad stuff happens..Kilgore score like 4 TD's in about 5 plays and we get stomped like 48-0. Ugh!

Guest ECBucFan

Ned vs Smithson Valley in '01. Raining and pretty dang cold' date=' a bad combination. Plus we lost the game and the chance to go to state.[/quote']

BigDog, I was there too. SV's Clint Haney was just too much. Ned had a GREAT run that year. I also had the opportunity to see the Magnolia and Friendswood games. Ned did themselve proud! :D

• 3 months later...

My worst memory would have to be 2 yrs ago in the 2nd round when PNG played #1 Kilgore.  The weather was so bad that the game was delayed until about 10 o'clock.  So, that meant that the fans had to sit in the torrential rain for around 4 hrs.  THEN the bad stuff happens..Kilgore score like 4 TD's in about 5 plays and we get stomped like 48-0.  Ugh!

I bet that was miserable.

In 1984. The worst of all time. Getting knocked out of the play-off race by Lumberton. That's right Lumberton. Silsbee took a 12-0 lead in the first quarter and lost 20-19.  That was Lumberton's first district win e-v-e-r.  That was a bad weekend after that game.

• 5 months later...
Guest wos country

The most miserable I've ever been at a game was the WO-S/Jasper game in Conroe in 97. It was FREEZING and WET. We did win, though. Game-wise it was great. The conditions were just miserable.

THAT WAS COLD. EVEN JUST AS BAD AGAINST CE KING AT RICE ONE YEAR.

I remember the first game my freshman year (1988) against Forest Brook in Jasper. We knew all day that it was gonna rain and it started pouring right around kickoff. It probably rained 5" during the game itself and the field was a complete mess, to say the least. We won 27-19, which was crazy considering the elements. I'm sure every game in Southeast Texas was rough that night.

• 3 months later...

Since PNG Proud already mentioned the PNG vs. Kilgore game I'll use another one.

PNG vs. San Antonio Churchill once again at Rice Stadium.  It was freezing cold, drizzling with sleet.  I still remember not being able to get warm that night.  Then of course losing the game made the misery complete.

PNG vs. Aldine(not sure which one) but it was during the low point in the 80's.  PNG lost 70 to 0.  The Aldine fans were horrible.  They were throwing stuff at our band when they were waiting on the sideline to perform at halftime.  Talk about a very long night that night. :'(

Guest kingme2007

Was that 1998? Yea that was a bad game for yall. 50 to something. Didn't they stop it short. Not sure. WHooooo yall took a woopinnnn.

There wasn't room on the Home side and I sat on the visitors side. After a couple Lincoln players got juked out of their socks on a punt return, the Lincoln fans were so emberassed that they were ready to go on the field and fight.

Man I agree with you on that one.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder