*BC vs. Jasper/4-3 BC Wins/Comments*

for either team "one game does not make a State Champion"  we have plenty of games to go.  We should be proud of having two or more teams of great caliber in our district.  To whine and to belittle ourselves within our own districts makes us look very pompus to the outside world.  Lets just be proud that we can boast about our teams and hope that both teams make it once more into the playoffs.  Its Americas passtime, and not some wanna be hooligan tying to get attention. >:(

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jasper's title run was like the Rockies World Series run happen once won't happen for a long time. BC has and will continue to make trips to regional Finals and the State Tourney. So That lady with her state ring better hold on to it tight because she won't see another one...........

Withg that said i felt pretty embarrased when thoes students did that run through Jaspers fans, reminded me of HJ fans and thats horrible hope they don't act that immature again really makes BC look bad..............

Congrats to the Cards keep the "W's" commin!

ok #1 you're a classless BC fan and #2 you're a texas A&M faggie

I was not at the game but from what i hear they hit hicks off the mound and Justin parsons pitched a great game and it was close until the end....but i also heard that the umping was horrible and bad calls were made towards jasper the whole game....what should have been a good game from 2 of the best teams in the district turned into a tainted win for BC because of the officiating....end of story

#1 - I REALLY don't care for the verbal abuse. PERIOD!  I believe that is borderline on violating the rules of the forum, and THAT will not be tolerated!

#2 - I WAS at the game.  Don't speak if YOU don't know the factsIF the officiating WAS in question, I would say BC got robbed on at least one call, and I could argue about two more, but THAT is not the point.  The final inning speaks for itself.