Fastest Team in 2008?

I know that as of now Central is looking very fast in track, but I think they lose some of those guys and WOS is looking very fast as well.  I am not sure if the same people who run for WOS are on the football team.  I listened to three games this year on the radio and I cant remember any one except the Franks kids named being called.  I also think that West Brook will be fast as usual, and I think the ZEN may be a little down by looking at the track times.

I know that as of now Central is looking very fast in track, but I think they lose some of those guys and WOS is looking very fast as well.  I am not sure if the same people who run for WOS are on the football team.  I listened to three games this year on the radio and I cant remember any one except the Franks kids named being called.  I also think that West Brook will be fast as usual, and I think the ZEN may be a little down by looking at the track times.

WOS will be loaded with speed next year Franks, Gloston, Haynes, there on both relay teams.

Central will lose their main horse Hall to A&M

Ozen will also lose some speed but honestly in the Pear Orachard there will be speed coming from some where

Please don't get me started on this topic!  I thought the entire year that Haynes and Gloston were one of the fastest kids around and they rarely got to see the ball.  I know we had the Garrett Boys and Hypolite, but whenever we needed big plays they did not have the break a way speed that these two did.  I am not sure about Franks!!  To me that seemed like one of the biggest differences in this years offense and the one from years past.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest agswin

Please don't get me started on this topic!  I thought the entire year that Haynes and Gloston were one of the fastest kids around and they rarely got to see the ball.  I know we had the Garrett Boys and Hypolite, but whenever we needed big plays they did not have the break a way speed that these two did.  I am not sure about Franks!!  To me that seemed like one of the biggest differences in this years offense and the one from years past.

yeah we all know the haynes and gloston kids are fast ....but let me tell u right now that franks kid has got some wheels he's really surprised me this year on the track .....i was lookin at the area times in track and he has the 2nd or 3rd fastest time in the 200 somethin like a 22.29 ...he's really stepped his speed up and is really starting to look like a Franks

HELLO Beaumont fans!!! If you want to see speed Watch westfield when they come to town. NOT a slow kid on the roster..

Let me say this, Yes, Westfield is fast. BUT, if you guys hadn't lost to Cy-Falls the week before you guys played West Brook, the Bruins would/should have won that game. The refs won ya'll that game because there is no way that they allow 'the mighty Westfield Mustangs' to lose two games in a row, and you know it. The refs cheated on several calls that put the game in your favor. Soulja was right, West Brook had ya'll on the ropes and should have won the game, but the refs intervened (the off sides penalty that negated a TD)and the Mustangs won. Stick around and see what happens next year at our house! PODNAH! ;)

Lumberton is a faster team than Central !!!  Its like comparing a AMTRAK to a locamotive.

Some of you L-Town folks never cease to amaze me---every time that I think I have heard the most stupid thing you seem to come back with another one---Lumberton faster than Central ???? don't think so

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anagha.23
    Newest Member
    anagha.23