Vidor vs. Nederland Predictions?/SETXsports.com Will Broadcast This Game!

What a great way to start district.  If there is a game of the week this is it.  A rematch of the play in game with huge early season postioning at stake.

I like these two teams to split this year.  And I am going to take both road teams.

Vidor 7 Nederland 4

2 Different links to click on! It was that way every week in Basketball.

Yes, that's correct. During basketball we did all of Hardin-Jefferson's games and I did a game of the week also. We will do the same in baseball except we will do all Nederland games and a game of the week.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe we have the capabilities to do 4 games, aka 4 links, but Jordan would know that for sure.

vidor was a big suprize last yr and nederland is knowed fer their winnin tradition. this is gunna be a good one. i like both teams. well coached, disciplined, and team work. good luck to both teams durin district and id like ta seem em both in the playoffs. i think ima go with nederland in a close one. this district is gunna be a race till the end!

Vidor has one guy that can keep them in this game.  His name is Hester.  The bulldogs have numerous pitchers that could shut down the pirates. 

Prdeiction:  Nederland in a close one (if Hester pitches)  Nederland big (if not)

Looks like Vidor has a pitcher you did not know about.  ;) Don't count us out on anything this year.  This was a heck of a ball game to watch. Nederland did do a great job in this one but it wasn't enough to pull off. Robichau was getting the job done.  Great game for both teams.  Job well done Pirates. ;D

Vidor has one guy that can keep them in this game.  His name is Hester.  The bulldogs have numerous pitchers that could shut down the pirates. 

Prdeiction:  Nederland in a close one (if Hester pitches)  Nederland big (if not)

Would you like to revise anything in this post?

vidor was a big suprize last yr and nederland is knowed fer their winnin tradition. this is gunna be a good one. i like both teams. well coached, disciplined, and team work. good luck to both teams durin district and id like ta seem em both in the playoffs. i think ima go with nederland in a close one. this district is gunna be a race till the end!

You name fits with the way you type.

You name fits with the way you type.

totally classless reply !!!!! If you're from Nederland I'm embarrassed now.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami