*Post Bridge City Tourney Scores Here*

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I watched Cessac, Snyder and Breaux slam HRs for BC tonight and it is hard to believe these lads were playing behind great performers last year.  BC has a great bench and JV each year; ready to step in when it becomes their turn.  That is one HR able solid team this year!

Guest Orangeboy

Snyder, Cessac, Breaux all homered for BC. Dillon pitched well and Robertson finnished up.

4 Homers in this game, as Allison for Central hit one out at centerfield.

Guest Bulldog

Snyder, Cessac, Breaux all homered for BC. Dillon pitched well and Robertson finnished up.

4 Homers in this game, as Allison for Central hit one out at centerfield.

And Probally the best of the night...

it was the only line drive hr of the night. the others were hit very well but got in the jet stream it seemed. in bc there is always going to be more hrs in the early part of the season from guys who hit from the gap in left center all the way to right field because w/ every cool front like we had yesterday the wind shifts that way, favoring lefties. none of the homers last night were out of dead left field.  but i was very impressed by all of the home runs, breaux's especially and the kid from central.  but the best hit i saw was from eric matthews, hes only about 5'5 130 and he roped one that hit the bottom of the wall deep in left center, that kid has some pop

Guest Bulldog

it was the only line drive hr of the night. the others were hit very well but got in the jet stream it seemed. in bc there is always going to be more hrs in the early part of the season from guys who hit from the gap in left center all the way to right field because w/ every cool front like we had yesterday the wind shifts that way, favoring lefties. none of the homers last night were out of dead left field.  but i was very impressed by all of the home runs, breaux's especially and the kid from central.  but the best hit i saw was from eric matthews, hes only about 5'5 130 and he roped one that hit the bottom of the wall deep in left center, that kid has some pop

IMO Matthews is a better 2nd basemen than Bolton a year ago. He's still a little hit and miss at the plate but i feel that will start to change for the better as he progresses and yes that hit was impressive.

Guest BC boy 17

IMO Matthews is a better 2nd basemen than Bolton a year ago. He's still a little hit and miss at the plate but i feel that will start to change for the better as he progresses and yes that hit was impressive.

Matthews did start off a little slow at the plate, as most people did, but i think he is starting to get on track and about back to normal

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder