still early but so far who's been your surprise player

Guest bballdude

Definetly Bronson. He goes from Bunts last year to Bombs this year. I guess he as a player is not suprising but his power hitting is more of a surprise.

For Nederland, I would say Jude Vidrine and Jordan Pitts bats.  They both have been solid defensive players who hit for average in the past.  They are still hitting for average but the surprise is the power with which their hitting.  Vidrine hit his first two homeruns ever on back to back days and Pitts has got multiple doubles this year instead of hitting one every now and then.  Cody Laird stepped up over the weekend as a pitcher. 

MY pick for Nederland would be Adam Broussard.  He's playing solid defense as expected.  He has a batting average that has to be in the high .400s or low .500s.  Most consistent bat at this time.  I knew he would have a good bat but he is surpassing by far all my expectations.  Keep up the good work Adam.

Ryan Hargrove has been the suprise player for the Tigers thus far. He had a rough season last year but worked really hard over the summer. He's playing better baseball than anyone in this district, that may be biased, but i call 'em how i see 'em. He's batting .560 and no errors. Blake Moss has also been a key player in the Tigers success so far, but that comes with no suprise at all.

Guest leatherneck

For LCM I would have to say Stefan Leger.  Its not a suprise that he is doing well behind the plate, but IMO he has been the most consistent hitter. This is a guy who had some big shoes to fill, following behind Jake Rowell. I believe he started the season in 7 or 8 hole, but has now been batting in the 4 hole.  Hits for power and average.

For LCM I would have to say Stefan Leger.  Its not a suprise that he is doing well behind the plate, but IMO he has been the most consistent hitter. This is a guy who had some big shoes to fill, following behind Jake Rowell. I believe he started the season in 7 or 8 hole, but has now been batting in the 4 hole.  Hits for power and average.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Definetly Bronson. He goes from Bunts last year to Bombs this year. I guess he as a player is not suprising but his power hitting is more of a surprise.

Surprise, maybe.  But do remember "The Triple" in the QF against BC last year.  :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin