*Post Nederland 2008 Bulldog Classic Scores Here*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Solid tournament for the Dogs and the Cardinals. BC with pitching gems from Matt Hicks and Jaden Dillion. It was nice to see Kirby Bellows have a good game for the Dogs on the mound along with Josh Dean and Conrad Roberts.

Jude Vidrine (Ned) looks like he had monster series.I didn't see many games so please pipe in and give some kudos to other players who shined.

Guest Orangeboy

Congrats to Jaden and his teammates on the no-hitter. That's 2 years in a row for BC to have a no-hitter in the Nederland tournament. 8)

Guest BC boy 17

I know all of the teams records for the tourny were the same, but did BC win it because they scored more runs than the other teams?  ???

Solid tournament for the Dogs and the Cardinals. BC with pitching gems from Matt Hicks and Jaden Dillion. It was nice to see Kirby Bellows have a good game for the Dogs on the mound along with Josh Dean and Conrad Roberts.

Jude Vidrine (Ned) looks like he had monster series.I didn't see many games so please pipe in and give some kudos to other players who shined.

The hottest bat for Nederland was Adam Broussard followed by Stanley, Vidrine, and Pitts.  Vidrine with his first two homeruns ever along with Stanley and Pitts with multiple doubles look to have added some power to their hitting over the Fall.  Sampere started heating up as well after a slow start.  Trey Terracina shut down Sulphur's running game Saturday by throwing two out early in the game at second and came up with a key hit at the end of the first game against Sulphur, knocking in Sampere who had singled and Pitts who had doubled, to win the game.  Bellows, Dean, Roberts, and Laird looked good pitching.  If Nederland can stay consistent they will be very competitive. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder