Silsbee vs. Bellville Predictions?

KFDM COOP

Silsbee by 12!

I predict HJ vs. Silsbee next Saturday in Huntsville. Repeat of last year

Not even close between Silsbee & Bellville - the Tigers in a route!  However, I don't see a Silsbee-HJ sequel, I think Navasota puts an end to the Hawks season.

I agree with the fact that silsbee will beat bellville. . . .but as far as Navasota putting an end to the hawks season . . not likely!! The hawks press will shut down the rattlers. . .why all this hatered toward hj??? is someone still hung up on last year??

Silsbee by 12!

Not even close between Silsbee & Bellville - the Tigers in a route!  However, I don't see a Silsbee-HJ sequel, I think Navasota puts an end to the Hawks season.

I agree with the fact that silsbee will beat bellville. . . .but as far as Navasota putting an end to the hawks season . . not likely!! The hawks press will shut down the rattlers. . .why all this hatered toward hj??? is someone still hung up on last year??

Absolutely not.  My gut just tells me that with Navasota's guard play & their size up front, that HJ is in for a real dogfight.  I certainly hope I'm wrong and that the Hawks advance.

Guest tigersvoice

Silsbee by 12!

Poppa, you and I have been around the block before on a couple of issues.  And, up front, I mention that I am from Silsbee and you guys (The Hawks) have already whipped

the Tigers pretty good on two occasions this season.  Now, my question is, why do you have opinions but anyone else has "Hatred?"  I'm referring, of course, to jetski who expressed what I would call his opinion that H-J could have some trouble with Navasota.  You, of course, don't agree with his position (opinion) and you fall back on the hatred issue.  Where is the hatred in what jetski mentioned?

Silsbee by 12!

Poppa, you and I have been around the block before on a couple of issues.  And, up front, I mention that I am from Silsbee and you guys (The Hawks) have already whipped

the Tigers pretty good on two occasions this season.  Now, my question is, why do you have opinions but anyone else has "Hatred?"  I'm referring, of course, to jetski who expressed what I would call his opinion that H-J could have some trouble with Navasota.  You, of course, don't agree with his position (opinion) and you fall back on the hatred issue.  Where is the hatred in what jetski mentioned?

You are talking to PoppaBear Jr, not PoppaBearstarr!!! Just helping clear that up for you Tigersvoice. Anyway, I think wishful thinking is more appropriate than hatred in his prediction; unless Jetski is very well schooled on the miss-matches that the two teams pose for each other. I'm sure Jetski can tell all of us how succesful HJ was this year playing against teams with good big men and how succesful HJ was playing against teams with quick guards!!!!!! Anything can happen in high school basketball, but I would assume noone from Silsbee would want to face a team better than HJ, but there again some may want to play anyone, as long as it isn't HJ!!!! Oh yeah, good luck Silsbee against Bellville. Silsbee by 10.

Guest tigersvoice

Silsbee by 12!

You are talking to PoppaBear Jr, not PoppaBearstarr!!! Just helping clear that up for you Tigersvoice. Anyway, I think wishful thinking is more appropriate than hatred in his prediction; unless Jetski is very well schooled on the miss-matches that the two teams pose for each other. I'm sure Jetski can tell all of us how succesful HJ was this year playing against teams with good big men and how succesful HJ was playing against teams with quick guards!!!!!! Anything can happen in high school basketball, but I would assume noone from Silsbee would want to face a team better than HJ, but there again some may want to play anyone, as long as it isn't HJ!!!! Oh yeah, good luck Silsbee against Bellville. Silsbee by 10.

I have read your post.  Thanks for straightening me out on who is posting.  But, you did not address the issue of hatred versus opinion.  No matter now subtlely you put Silsbee down - and on this issue that doesn't matter - you still did not explain how anyone that has any other opinion than HAWKS WIN is espousing hatred.  Can you explain that?

Silsbee by 12!

I have read your post.  Thanks for straightening me out on who is posting.  But, you did not address the issue of hatred versus opinion.  No matter now subtlely you put Silsbee down - and on this issue that doesn't matter - you still did not explain how anyone that has any other opinion than HAWKS WIN is espousing hatred.  Can you explain that?

Thank you "tigersvoice" for being open-minded & realizing what I was saying.  All I ws doing was simply giving my OPINION, which like they say, are just like "blank-holes", everybody has one.  I guess if your opinion doesn't match what certain others on this site think, then you're "hatin'" on somebody.  Grow up people!!!

Do anyone know anything about Bellville

I looked at the Bellville web site and found out the following:

19-14 on the season

7-3 in District (2 loses to Navasota)

Won 7 of their last 9 with both loses to Navasota. A blow out by Navasota at Navasota and a 3 point loss at Bellville. Their record on the year on a neutral court is 5-5.

They have a 6-8 Junior post that averages 8+ points per game. Had a 20 point game early in the season but usually does not score big numbers. He does block alot of shots. Two senior guards that average almost 13 points per game each. Both guards shoot the three at a 30% +/- pace. Point guard #15 is averaging around 18 points per game over the last 6 games and scored 32 against Navasota the last time they played. Silsbee guards need to pay attention to him.

Bellville's worse loses of the Season--By 40 to Lamar Consolidated and by 19 to Navasota. All other loses were close.

Hope this helps Silsbee fans know a little about their apponent!!

Do anyone know anything about Bellville

I looked at the Bellville web site and found out the following:

19-14 on the season

7-3 in District (2 loses to Navasota)

Won 7 of their last 9 with both loses to Navasota. A blow out by Navasota at Navasota and a 3 point loss at Bellville. Their record on the year on a neutral court is 5-5.

They have a 6-8 Junior post that averages 8+ points per game. Had a 20 point game early in the season but usually does not score big numbers. He does block alot of shots. Two senior guards that average almost 13 points per game each. Both guards shoot the three at a 30% +/- pace. Point guard #15 is averaging around 18 points per game over the last 6 games and scored 32 against Navasota the last time they played. Silsbee guards need to pay attention to him.

Bellville's worse loses of the Season--By 40 to Lamar Consolidated and by 19 to Navasota. All other loses were close.

Hope this helps Silsbee fans know a little about their apponent!!

Thank it will help us learn about them ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83