Girls Little Dribblers Regional Tourney

BUNA95

They won't select site of Regional girls sites until April 14th for American and National Division.  The big issue for some right now is that Nationals is the same weekend as ASA state softball for some age divisions.  Any organizations that see this as an issue need to have their League President contact Little Dribblers National Office.

They won't select site of Regional girls sites until April 14th for American and National Division.  The big issue for some right now is that Nationals is the same weekend as ASA state softball for some age divisions.  Any organizations that see this as an issue need to have their League President contact Little Dribblers National Office.

I predict Hamshire-Fannett will win junior regionals ;D

What all teams are going to be on the girls side? 

Last yeah HF was not in Orangefields Boys regional tournament, but we played the girls in our regionals. 

I hope Orangefield gets the girls tournament.  ;D

Didn't our juniors play OF last year in the Kountze warm-up tourney or am I getting you guys mixed up with another team from that area?  nah, it was you guys.

I hope OF get the regionals and HF is invited. Better than going over a 100 miles somewhere else just to win ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83