*Vidor vs. Silsbee Game Thread*

KFDM COOP

Thanks for the backing Reid.  Everyone from silsbee will agree that Ricky (our AMAZING goalie) was a huge loss, but hardly any of them will agree that i was a loss??? iunno why... but silsbee lost alot of talent, I think 5 starting seniors, and with no one really to replace them, left them hurting pretty bad.  there is a small core of players that i imagine are the ones producing what results have come up lately and all of them will be back next year! 

P.S. silbee might be not good this year but next year...

No problem, apparently all the seniors (C/O 07) from Vidor arnt missed either. ha... But Vidors doing fine w/out us. Hows Lon Morris??

schools is ok, not that big, only about 500 ppl.  but playing soccer is amazing... there is an insane difference in game speed and knowledge but its prob the funnest i have ever had playing.  everyone plays everyday and we have tuesday -thursday morning weight training.  you should still come check it out.

schools is ok, not that big, only about 500 ppl.  but playing soccer is amazing... there is an insane difference in game speed and knowledge but its prob the funnest i have ever had playing.  everyone plays everyday and we have tuesday -thursday morning weight training.  you should still come check it out.

I would love to but I have an obligation to my Coed soccer team here HA... But, good luck up there!

what school are you talking about with only 500 people, silsbee has 800+.

and joseph E. may have been talented but everyone hated him so we wouldnt communicate well. ricky was cool but we cant replace him so now we suck :'(

what school are you talking about with only 500 people, silsbee has 800+.

and joseph E. may have been talented but everyone hated him so we wouldnt communicate well. ricky was cool but we cant replace him so now we suck :'(

Lon Morris College

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder