*Kountze 108 Buna 36 Final/Comments*

well the doc is in...<---(well I dont think thats gunna catch on...lol)I understand why people may be disgruntled about this score, but what do you expect them to do lay down and sit there? Buna is not that great of a team, and Kountze is a VERY good young team, it wouldnt be hard to score 108 especially how athletic Kountze is, lay-ups can add up after awhile...

I didnt see the game but Im sure that was the matter, I mean look at other teams scores against Buna, none of there games have even been close losing most by 30 or more..so obviously there are not that good...

Someone had the same arguement about the Big Sandy/Evadale game when it was 81-7, people saying "thats just so un-sportsman like', and "couldn't they call off the dogs"...but yo u cant help a team put the ball in the hole, just like its hard to stop a team from scoring when they are wide open.

Were any of you at the game? For all you know, the starters could have sat out the whole 2nd half. What are the subs supposed to do? Not shoot the ball? This is a VERY young Kountze team and I'm pretty sure the coach wants to keep his players "in the groove" as playoffs roll around.

Were any of you at the game? For all you know, the starters could have sat out the whole 2nd half. What are the subs supposed to do? Not shoot the ball? This is a VERY young Kountze team and I'm pretty sure the coach wants to keep his players "in the groove" as playoffs roll around.

I totally agree.  8)

well i was at the game. I can say that kountze pressed the whole 1st Half with the 1st and 2nd group playing 4 minutes each in each quarter, then after halftime they got back in halfcourt Defense{which is the same they run full court} Then in the 4th Quarter they sat back and played 2-3 Zone... Kountze is just Deep and Buna isn't any good at basketball this year. They are also young and will get a little better next year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83