Who's your 21 3-a MVP

Jdad

Guest bleed orange

I have a good idea so everyone can see who the best is lets line the three girls up KK, KB and Ang Green and let them play one on one but some of yall would probably disagree with that because it might change your mind on who to vote for ;D

What would that prove? Nothing in my opinion. One on one. See, one on one is not team basketball. Another dumb post. All three player are good leave it at that. I promise you the three girls you have mentioned could careless about this thread. They only care about what their "Team" does. That is the one of the worst post I have ever seen. By the way we do not have a vote.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think all 3 girls have had great games against the other two girls teams. That being said, if anyone of them could have been stopped by the others, why didn't they do it. All three are offensive minded and can score, but not all are equal on defense, passing and leadership etc. There is more to it than a one on one competition to determine what the value a player was to their team. I see three great athletes that just happen to play in the same district and it's making it difficult to choose one over the other.

Guest bleed orange

I think all 3 girls have had great games against the other two girls teams. That being said, if anyone of them could have been stopped by the others, why didn't they do it. All three are offensive minded and can score, but not all are equal on defense, passing and leadership etc. There is more to it than a one on one competition to determine what the value a player was to their team. I see three great athletes that just happen to play in the same district and it's making it difficult to choose one over the other.

Good post shackbully, Does it really matter who gets what. As spectators we all know what they can do. Awards in high school are way over rated because it does not matter in the real world. It is something they can tell their kids but it will not earn them a living. I hope they get to play at the next level and earn that degree. That is a living, not basketball.

There is no denying that I am 100% a KB fan and supporter. My daughter has had the honor of playing with her for the past two years and KB is continuously  tutoring her by example. She is not only one of this areas best passers, but she sees and knows the whole court ALL THE TIME. She is very unselfish - so therefore - her stats may be a little lower than some but you know why when you watch her play. Oh a funny note, my son played football with her when she was a very little girl. She just makes a ball of any kind come to life. I have watched her treat players beneath/younger than  her with nothing less than dignity. You don't even see that in most adults. Unfortunately, my child was not born with natural abilities - everything comes hard and she has to work harder, but KB has never let a day pass without saying something that keeps her in the game. She is just a wonderful asset to the Hawks program and we will miss her dreadfully.

That being said, I know that KK and ANG have all those same qualities. My daughter told me after playing Silsbee the 1st time, "Mom, that Ang Green is a class act. She has the best sportsmanship, she doesn't curse or act up on the court, she has it going on and she doesn't put your nose in it.". About KK she said this " KKs just doesn't miss what she puts up, she must have extremely wonderful eye sight. I only wish I could figure out her style and method, then I may could  get the chance for my dream to  soar all the way to the WMBA".

This can be debated and I am sure there is normally only one winner and I understand logic. But hopefully these girls are aware of these wonderful post and will know that no matter who gets the recognition, that all are Winners.

This thread is a nobrainer!  If KK Little doesn't get MVP that would be the biggest injustice that District 21-3A has done in the history of districts.  Orangefield had a very good team this year, but what would they have done without her?  Come on people. 

I totally agree with your passion in regards to KK. I shook hands with her immediately following the last game of the season, and met her mom. She is a wonderful young lady and is very  deserving of  this award. I disagree with your viewpoint about Orangefields team. There is a whole bunch of talent on that team. There are 5 players on the court (TEAM)  and I have watched your coach put different combinations and it worked every single time to acheive the goal. Orangefield parents and fan have nothing to worry about in the next years. There is talent and great coaches with and without KK.

This thread is a nobrainer!  If KK Little doesn't get MVP that would be the biggest injustice that District 21-3A has done in the history of districts.  Orangefield had a very good team this year, but what would they have done without her?  Come on people. 

I agree it is a no-brainer....KK should get it hands down.  Give the other two girls other superlatives if you have to....but she deserves the MVP.

I've watched these 3 girls the last 2 years so i figured i'd give my opinion on the issue.  First off, who i think will get it.  I think KK will get the MVP, based on the fact that she is the best player on the team that won district.  Thats traditionally how coaches do the MVP, unless there is a player on a team that made the playoffs that is just way better.  In this case, they are all very close so i think KK will win it.  I think between the other 2, Ang Green will get offensive MVP, and KB will get defensive MVP.  I've been impressed with Ang Green and the way she can score, and i like the way KB plays defense, she is such a tough player who plays hard. 

From an Orangefield fan, bleedorange, the best compliment i can give KK is that she is the best pure scorer i've seen since i've watched Orangefield girls basketball (which goes back to maybe early 90's).  If shes in the open court she can find her way to basket every time and score, she just has a nose for the basket.  She also good at hitting shots on the run, which is not easy to do.  She has a great touch also, i rarely saw her miss a free throw.  By the way bleed, i saw you in KDans a week or 2 ago, meant to say hi to you but just saw you for a second, didnt catch you before you walked out.

Guest bleed orange

Thanks for the kind words "beeinnikes". Again I cannot comment on who should get what. I think all 3 are good kids.Actually there is a lot of good kids in 21 3A. Besides its not up to us who gets what anyway. Right now the focus of these 3 girls is on La Grange, Wharton, and Navasota and that's were all of us should be focusing. Right now the only thing that is important is that all three teams go as far as they can in the playoffs. Everything else will take care of itself.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami