Monday Feb 4 Scrimmages Game Results

Guest SoftballFan

Bridge City had 1 Freshman, 2 Sophomores, 6 Juniors and 1 Senior starting and they did a good job today not sure on the score but Cessac pitched a real good game ,even though both teams had key players playing basketball.

I thought they play with 9 players

Guest BC boy 17

Bridge City had 1 Freshman, 2 Sophomores, 6 Juniors and 1 Senior starting and they did a good job today not sure on the score but Cessac pitched a real good game ,even though both teams had key players playing basketball.

I thought they play with 9 players

2 Soph, 6 Juniors and 1 Senior started the game for BC. A whole bunch of folks saw playing time as well, including 1 freshman. Encouraging to see the hitting spread around and the defense looked sound. Pitching was good for early season and looking at so many kids. Finally got to see some baseball. Didn't think it would ever get here.

The Kelly - LCM game was a true "scrimmage". Kelly batted their entire roster, LCM broke their line-up down to groups of 6 or 7.

They played 9 innings - 3 1/2 hours !

It was an umpire training night and each team threw their entire staffs. So, there were a BUNCH OF WALKS !

I predict LCM will go far in the State Playoffs this year ! They are stacked with great bats : Johnson, Cloren, Waddell, Barry.

I heard Buna played well also, they have 3 players still in Basketball

Still playing when I left

HF.....000-000-02....2-2-2

NED...102-200-02....7-5-0

Pitching

Ned....Ryan Sampere, Kirby Bellows, Aaron McFarland, Josh Dean, Justin richard

HF.....Jake Minaldi, Brett Koening, Garrett Minaldi, Jesse Savoy

Hitting

Nederland...Aaron McFarland (3B), Ryan Sampere (2B)

Nederland's pitching was solid. Kirby Bellows looked crisp, threw hard from the left side.

Png over Westbrook 7-5

PNG threw: Carnahan (sr), Benoit (so), Sparrow (jr), Sweetenham (so), Todd (sr), and Woods (jr). Neither Harrington or Spikes saw action on the mound.

Sangster (jr) and Harrington (sr) both went deep for PNG

Sorry guys, I wasnt able to make it out to this one because of the 4pm start time.

LCM 17 Beaumont Kelly 12

LCM HR's Cloeren, Estes, Brown

Kelly had one or two HR's as well

LCM threw 10 Pitchers

Kelly threw 6 or 7 Pitchers

Bears can hit, lucky for Kelly they played at Wesco or the the homers would have doubled at the Love Shack :P

??? ???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami