OlDawg Posted 58 minutes ago Report Posted 58 minutes ago I wonder if I’m the only person who got this pickem? Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 56 minutes ago Report Posted 56 minutes ago Much needed bye week for Memorial next week. Quote
SETXsports Posted 54 minutes ago Author Report Posted 54 minutes ago Thanks for the score update!SCORE UPDATEPort Arthur Memorial 27La Porte 51FINAL Quote
OlDawg Posted 53 minutes ago Report Posted 53 minutes ago 2 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said: Much needed bye week for Memorial next week. Y’all will be fine. You have a very good team. Mr. Buddy Garrity 1 Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 50 minutes ago Report Posted 50 minutes ago Liked what I saw from Roberts throwing this week, a bunch of drops by WRs tonight. Big night by Woods receiving though. Run defense was bad tonight, best backfield we've played all year. Bye week next week then the final stretch of district. A few players need to heal up. Good game LP. Austin1985 1 Quote
Lamar1996 Posted 45 minutes ago Report Posted 45 minutes ago lol guess PAM will lose the 1st place ranking on Elam’s Facebook post. Lmao!!!! Quote
OlDawg Posted 40 minutes ago Report Posted 40 minutes ago 8 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said: Liked what I saw from Roberts throwing this week, a bunch of drops by WRs tonight. Run defense was bad tonight, best backfield we've played all year. Bye week next week then the final stretch of district. A few players need to heal up. Good game LP. LP still needs to work on not giving up explosive plays. But, they’re getting better each week. Losing our nose may hurt. Never like seeing the cart. Hopefully, it was just a precaution, and he won’t miss much time. Quote
1970 Posted 37 minutes ago Report Posted 37 minutes ago 20 minutes ago, OlDawg said: I wonder if I’m the only person who got this pickem? My pick-ums are messed up this week I think. Quote
Reagan Posted 3 minutes ago Report Posted 3 minutes ago 54 minutes ago, OlDawg said: I wonder if I’m the only person who got this pickem? Nope! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.