OlDawg Posted 59 minutes ago Report Posted 59 minutes ago I wonder if I’m the only person who got this pickem? Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 57 minutes ago Report Posted 57 minutes ago Much needed bye week for Memorial next week. Quote
SETXsports Posted 55 minutes ago Author Report Posted 55 minutes ago Thanks for the score update!SCORE UPDATEPort Arthur Memorial 27La Porte 51FINAL Quote
OlDawg Posted 54 minutes ago Report Posted 54 minutes ago 2 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said: Much needed bye week for Memorial next week. Y’all will be fine. You have a very good team. Mr. Buddy Garrity 1 Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 51 minutes ago Report Posted 51 minutes ago Liked what I saw from Roberts throwing this week, a bunch of drops by WRs tonight. Big night by Woods receiving though. Run defense was bad tonight, best backfield we've played all year. Bye week next week then the final stretch of district. A few players need to heal up. Good game LP. Austin1985 1 Quote
Lamar1996 Posted 46 minutes ago Report Posted 46 minutes ago lol guess PAM will lose the 1st place ranking on Elam’s Facebook post. Lmao!!!! Quote
OlDawg Posted 41 minutes ago Report Posted 41 minutes ago 8 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said: Liked what I saw from Roberts throwing this week, a bunch of drops by WRs tonight. Run defense was bad tonight, best backfield we've played all year. Bye week next week then the final stretch of district. A few players need to heal up. Good game LP. LP still needs to work on not giving up explosive plays. But, they’re getting better each week. Losing our nose may hurt. Never like seeing the cart. Hopefully, it was just a precaution, and he won’t miss much time. Quote
1970 Posted 38 minutes ago Report Posted 38 minutes ago 20 minutes ago, OlDawg said: I wonder if I’m the only person who got this pickem? My pick-ums are messed up this week I think. Quote
Reagan Posted 4 minutes ago Report Posted 4 minutes ago 54 minutes ago, OlDawg said: I wonder if I’m the only person who got this pickem? Nope! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.