OlDawg Posted 3 hours ago Report Posted 3 hours ago I wonder if I’m the only person who got this pickem? Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 3 hours ago Report Posted 3 hours ago Much needed bye week for Memorial next week. Quote
SETXsports Posted 3 hours ago Author Report Posted 3 hours ago Thanks for the score update!SCORE UPDATEPort Arthur Memorial 27La Porte 51FINAL Quote
OlDawg Posted 3 hours ago Report Posted 3 hours ago 2 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said: Much needed bye week for Memorial next week. Y’all will be fine. You have a very good team. Mr. Buddy Garrity 1 Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 3 hours ago Report Posted 3 hours ago Liked what I saw from Roberts throwing this week, a bunch of drops by WRs tonight. Big night by Woods receiving though. Run defense was bad tonight, best backfield we've played all year. Bye week next week then the final stretch of district. A few players need to heal up. Good game LP. Austin1985 1 Quote
Lamar1996 Posted 3 hours ago Report Posted 3 hours ago lol guess PAM will lose the 1st place ranking on Elam’s Facebook post. Lmao!!!! Quote
OlDawg Posted 3 hours ago Report Posted 3 hours ago 8 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said: Liked what I saw from Roberts throwing this week, a bunch of drops by WRs tonight. Run defense was bad tonight, best backfield we've played all year. Bye week next week then the final stretch of district. A few players need to heal up. Good game LP. LP still needs to work on not giving up explosive plays. But, they’re getting better each week. Losing our nose may hurt. Never like seeing the cart. Hopefully, it was just a precaution, and he won’t miss much time. Quote
1970 Posted 3 hours ago Report Posted 3 hours ago 20 minutes ago, OlDawg said: I wonder if I’m the only person who got this pickem? My pick-ums are messed up this week I think. Quote
Reagan Posted 2 hours ago Report Posted 2 hours ago 54 minutes ago, OlDawg said: I wonder if I’m the only person who got this pickem? Nope! OlDawg 1 Quote
OlDawg Posted 2 hours ago Report Posted 2 hours ago 15 minutes ago, Reagan said: Nope! 😂 Looking at some of the other scores, it may be one of the few I got this week. Reagan 1 Quote
2trill Posted 57 minutes ago Report Posted 57 minutes ago Good game Lp see yall in the playoffs Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.