OlDawg Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago I wonder if I’m the only person who got this pickem? Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago Much needed bye week for Memorial next week. Quote
SETXsports Posted 1 hour ago Author Report Posted 1 hour ago Thanks for the score update!SCORE UPDATEPort Arthur Memorial 27La Porte 51FINAL Quote
OlDawg Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 2 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said: Much needed bye week for Memorial next week. Y’all will be fine. You have a very good team. Mr. Buddy Garrity 1 Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago Liked what I saw from Roberts throwing this week, a bunch of drops by WRs tonight. Big night by Woods receiving though. Run defense was bad tonight, best backfield we've played all year. Bye week next week then the final stretch of district. A few players need to heal up. Good game LP. Austin1985 1 Quote
Lamar1996 Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago lol guess PAM will lose the 1st place ranking on Elam’s Facebook post. Lmao!!!! Quote
OlDawg Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 8 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said: Liked what I saw from Roberts throwing this week, a bunch of drops by WRs tonight. Run defense was bad tonight, best backfield we've played all year. Bye week next week then the final stretch of district. A few players need to heal up. Good game LP. LP still needs to work on not giving up explosive plays. But, they’re getting better each week. Losing our nose may hurt. Never like seeing the cart. Hopefully, it was just a precaution, and he won’t miss much time. Quote
1970 Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 20 minutes ago, OlDawg said: I wonder if I’m the only person who got this pickem? My pick-ums are messed up this week I think. Quote
Reagan Posted 55 minutes ago Report Posted 55 minutes ago 54 minutes ago, OlDawg said: I wonder if I’m the only person who got this pickem? Nope! OlDawg 1 Quote
OlDawg Posted 39 minutes ago Report Posted 39 minutes ago 15 minutes ago, Reagan said: Nope! 😂 Looking at some of the other scores, it may be one of the few I got this week. Reagan 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.