WOSdrummer99 Posted 17 hours ago Report Posted 17 hours ago !score 39-34 Q4 0:45 4th TD Dragons Timeout before the 2 pt try Quote
SETXsports Posted 17 hours ago Author Report Posted 17 hours ago Thanks for the score update!SCORE UPDATEJoaquin 39Shelbyville 344th Quarter Quote
WOSdrummer99 Posted 17 hours ago Report Posted 17 hours ago Interception by Joaquin 2 pt no good Onside kick coming up again Quote
WOSdrummer99 Posted 17 hours ago Report Posted 17 hours ago Shelbyville recovers another onside Quote
WOSdrummer99 Posted 17 hours ago Report Posted 17 hours ago Incomplete Incomplete Holding 3rd and 20 0:21 Quote
WOSdrummer99 Posted 17 hours ago Report Posted 17 hours ago Laterals did nothing Flag against Joaquin 1st and 10 0:04 Quote
WOSdrummer99 Posted 17 hours ago Report Posted 17 hours ago Hail Mary Td Shelbyville !score 39-40 FINAL AggiesAreWe 1 Quote
SETXsports Posted 17 hours ago Author Report Posted 17 hours ago Thanks for the score update!SCORE UPDATEJoaquin 39Shelbyville 40FINAL Quote
WOSdrummer99 Posted 17 hours ago Report Posted 17 hours ago I picked a good one to watch... free on Youtube btw Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 16 hours ago Report Posted 16 hours ago 30 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said: I picked a good one to watch... free on Youtube btw Glad this one wasn't in the pickems or I would have lost. Quote
prepballfan Posted 8 hours ago Report Posted 8 hours ago 7 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said: Glad this one wasn't in the pickems or I would have lost. Me as well Quote
prepballfan Posted 7 hours ago Report Posted 7 hours ago It kind of sucks for me as I am a big fan of both teams. Had I not got hung for OT I would have driven up last night for the game. I am going to drive up tonight now. Quote
89Falcon Posted 5 hours ago Report Posted 5 hours ago 1 hour ago, prepballfan said: It kind of sucks for me as I am a big fan of both teams. Had I not got hung for OT I would have driven up last night for the game. I am going to drive up tonight now. You can come watch SA at Timpson prepballfan 1 Quote
pine curtain Posted 5 hours ago Report Posted 5 hours ago 12 minutes ago, 89Falcon said: You can come watch SA at Timpson Not sure that will be much of a game. prepballfan 1 Quote
prepballfan Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago Not sure if Ill make it to Shelbyville in time to drive over there. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.