1970 Posted Sunday at 07:53 PM Report Posted Sunday at 07:53 PM Nederland I think. But this season, who knows? Quote
spidersal Posted yesterday at 03:07 AM Report Posted yesterday at 03:07 AM Nederland by a bunch of Lee is better than GP Quote
1970 Posted 20 hours ago Report Posted 20 hours ago 11 hours ago, spidersal said: Nederland by a bunch of Lee is better than GP I haven't been keeping up with them, but just offhand I wouldn't have thought so, for some reason. And btw I don't know what's happened with Lee over the years, they used to always field a pretty good team IIRC. Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 19 hours ago Report Posted 19 hours ago Massey projections have this one 48-7 Nederland. Reagan 1 Quote
spidersal Posted 15 hours ago Report Posted 15 hours ago Baytown went to 3 schools and since I have moved from Baytown the Hispanic population has grown a bunch. It is probably close to 60% now. Also you have had a bunch of families move into the Barber’s hill district. They have had a huge drop off in athletics since the 60’s - Lee only, 70’s, and 80’s - Lee and Sterling Quote
baddog Posted 13 hours ago Report Posted 13 hours ago Nederland by whatever it takes to win. Reagan 1 Quote
Razor Posted 9 hours ago Report Posted 9 hours ago 5 hours ago, Lamar1996 said: GP by as many as they want. It's Galena Park (1-5) not Galena Park North Shore...I'll take the Dogs in this one Quote
Mountain Goat Posted 8 hours ago Report Posted 8 hours ago Galena Park is BAD. Bulldogs in an absolute beat down with the 2s and 3s getting lots of reps. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.