Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 14 hours ago Report Posted 14 hours ago Almost picked off by the Titans Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 14 hours ago Report Posted 14 hours ago 4th and long Pass complete WB in the RedZone. Injury timeout for WB. Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 14 hours ago Report Posted 14 hours ago Titans lucky WB can't get out of it's own way. I'll leave it at that. dj 1 Quote
LufkinPack Posted 14 hours ago Report Posted 14 hours ago 2 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said: Titans lucky WB can't get out of it's own way. I'll leave it at that. Game similar to the Lufkin one? Except WB having more offensive success Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 14 hours ago Report Posted 14 hours ago Another Alpough sack, fumble, WB retains possession. Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 14 hours ago Report Posted 14 hours ago Titans just pinning their ears back now. Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 14 hours ago Report Posted 14 hours ago Turnover on downs. Titans ball midfield Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 14 hours ago Report Posted 14 hours ago Graham in at RB, which means this one is about over. Austin1985 1 Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 14 hours ago Report Posted 14 hours ago 2 minutes ago, OlDawg said: Good, tough rivalry game. I figured the 1st half would be stressful, I didn't expect the 2nd half to be wacky as well. Have to be better next week on the road, thankgoodness defense travels. Quote
Austin1985 Posted 14 hours ago Report Posted 14 hours ago Just now, Mr. Buddy Garrity said: I figured the 1st half would be stressful, I didn't expect the 2nd half to be wacky as well. IMO, classic trap game...... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.